Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Honestly.

A month had gone by and Alice was obviously a month old. Alyssa was about to pop also.

"Ahhhh. I hate this!" Alyssa yelled putting a pillow in her face.

"It's almost over, you'll be fine," Billie said trying to sympathize her sitting down next to her.

Mike, Tre, Marty and little baby Alice came in. Mike shut the door behind them.

"Hey," Alyssa said with a smile at Marty and Alice.

Marty smiled, "you want to hold her?"

Alyssa nodded and reached out for Alice. Marty gave her to Alyssa.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"Wow. I havn't held her in forever," I said.

Billie put his arm around me and smiled at Alice also. I was so drawn to Alice, I couldn't wait to have my own child. Which was really soon.

Marty and Tre sat down at the couch across from me and Beej.

"Here. I want to hold her," Billie said reaching in front of me. He smiled at me for a quick second.

I leaned back on the couch and looked at my stomache and slowly rubbed it. I felt a kick. Damn, those hurt. I held my stomache in pain and cringed.

"You alright?" Billie asked me.

'No' is what I wanted to say. But the pain was only there for a minute, sometimes even less than that.

"Yes," I said with an innocent smile.

I was officially having a girl also. I would be naming her Abigail Marie Armstrong. I loved the name, as did Billie.

"So," Tre managed to say since the four of us were in complete silence.

"I'm having a girl!" I announced. Tre and Marty hadn't known yet. This was the first time I actually talked to them since Alice was born. They wern't able to come over as often.

"Awww!" Marty said with a smile. She came up and patted my huge stomache and pressed her ear on it.

"What are you naming her?" she asked.

"Abigail Marie," I said with a smile.

She nodded her head and smiled, "thats so cute."

I looked at Billie and intertwined my fingers with his and held his hand. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Mike came in, looking like he had a hangover.

"Wow, Mike. Long night?" I asked.

Tre, Marty and Billie chuckled to themselves.

"Heh, sort of," he said and layed on the couch. No slurring, thats good. Mike drinks every now and then. Just like Tre and Billie. I told Billie to make it even less since he was becoming a dad within the next few days.

"So how's the whole pregnant thing going for you, Alyssa?" Mike asked sitting down in the chair not too far from me.

"Uh, its going great. I hated the morning sickness," I sighed. "But the whole thing really isn't that bad."

"Cool," he said and leaned back.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself in the hospital in a bed with a flat stomache and a gown on. The time between Mike arriving and now, I don't even remember. Did I pass out or something? And why didn't I look like I was going to explode anymore? What the heck was going on?!

"Hey. You're awake," Billie said softly, staring at me in the chair next to my bed.

"Yeah. Where'd my huge stomache go?" I asked, confused.

"You passed out, we still don't know why. But they got Abigail. She's perfectly fine," he said with a smile.

I smiled, "you mean we're parents now?"

He nodded his head.

"Holy fuck! I'm so happy!" I yelled. Billie smiled at me and held my hand.

The nurse had happened to come in with Abigail at that moment. She was beautiful; perfect maybe. She looked so much like her dad. I held my arms out to hold her.

"Hi. I'm your mommy," I cooed at her moving some blanket out of her face. "Your name is Abigail Marie Armstrong."

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Bright blue eyes. Darn, I wish she had green which were my favorite. So many thoughts were going through my head at that point. Like what her voice would sound like when she got older. Who her friends would be other than Alice. What she would look like when she was a teenager. I needed to stop, she's only a few hours old.

"You can go home if you'd like," the nurse told me.

I groaned, "I sort of don't want to." Then looked at Billie.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he told me.

"I'll get another blanket for you Mr. Armstrong," she said then walked out of the room. Billie and I stared at eachother for what seemed a short time. The nurse came back in the room, handed Beej the blanket and smiled at him then walked back out.

"I love you," he told me and picked up Abigail and put her in the little basket or whatever on the other side of me.

"I love you too," I said looking up at him.

There was a long silence between us as he turned off the light and layed next to me.

"Are you allowed up here with me?" I asked sitting up. "And are you allowed to turn that light off?"

"Yeah, it's fine. As long as all clothing stays on," he said laughing. "And who cares, it's just a light.

"Who said that?" I laughed.

"The nurse?"

I laughed even more. "That's priceless."

He shook his head and shifted a little then put his arm around me.

"By the way, where are Marty and Tre?" I asked rubbing his face.

"They're at home. They were here hoping to see you, but you were knocked out for so long."

"Aw! Let me call her!" I said playfully hitting his arm. He sighed and pulled out his phone then handed it to me. I quickly flipped it open and dialed their number. There was no answer, so I left a message.

"I'm really tired. I'm going to sleep," I said pressing my face into his chest. He placed his chin on my head and gently rubbed my back up and down with him tightly pressed up against me.

[BILLIE'S POV]

She told me she was tired and then dozed off as she was saying something else and had her face in my chest. I figured I'd just stay awake for a while and make sure she was okay. I thought to myself, 'I'm a dad now.'

I couldn't grasp that concept. I'm only 23, I have a major album that's been out for almost a year, I got off tour a few months ago, working on another album with Tre, the two Jasons and Mike. That probably wont be done for another 3 years.

But anyway; Abigail. She was perfect. She looked a lot like Alyssa. She thinks she looks like me but I don't see it because she has blue eyes which didn't come from either of us. Abigail was beautiful though. Like I said, she looked just like her mother.

I feel asleep after a while. Then woke up to bright light shining in my face. Alyssa was still in the same spot as she fell asleep. I gently sat up and then stepped onto the floor. I was still in my black jeans, converse and Pinhead Gunpowder shirt. My hair was a wreck, eyeliner was smeared everywhere. I looked as if I was performing. I heard a little movement behind me and sure enough Alyssa was awake, staring at me.

"Yes?"

"How long have you been up?" She asked.

"Litterally a minute," I said with a raspy voice still and rubbing my eyes trying to see clearer. Little Abigail was still asleep.

"I'm gong back to sleep," she groaned, laying back down and pulling the blanket up to her shoulders.

"Alright. I'll go downstairs to the waiting room. Marty and Tre are supposed to be there soon," I said patting her foot.

She just nodded at me and drifted off to sleep, yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been edited to my best ability.
July 11, 2009.

xoxo- Adie.