Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Straightjacket Feeling.

[STILL BILLIE'S POV]

She's gone. I thought to myself as I sat on the couch looking at the ground, thinking about how everything was fine just a few minutes ago. It's crazy how so many things could go so wrong in just a few seconds.

"Ahh!" I ended up screaming as I walked around the house and had my hands in my hair almost ready to rip it all out as if it would make everything normal again.

I felt completely lost and numb. I needed something that would make me sleep, I just don't want to end up being a pill-popper or anything, thats the last thing I want. I hated myself for this, pure hatred. I felt like I didn't even diserve to live anymore, thats how bad I was.

[TRE'S POV]

Me and Marty were on the couch, kissing of course, I'm Tre. The biggest pervert you'll ever meet, when I heard a knock at the door. First, the phone rang, now the door is being knocked on a few minutes later. I got up and went to the door, I noticed that it was Alyssa with Abby and a suitcase. Something was up. So, I opened the door.

"Oh, Tre." she said with such a sad voice and gave me a hug then walked upstairs to her and Billie's old room.

I walked into the next room where Marty was, she was now holding small Alice as she was sleeping.

"Martena, love. Alyssa's here. I think, you might want to go get her." I told her.

She looked up at me, "jeesh! What now? That chick is so emotional this week." Then smiled at her own joke.

Alyssa came down just as Marty was walking up. Alyssa looked up with red eyes and dragged Marty upstairs with her and slammed the door behind them. I sat down on the couch and decided to surf through the channels to see what I could find. I fell asleep quickly.

[MARTY'S POV]

"What's going on now, Lyssa?!" I asked her as I sat down on the bed that was still there from when her and Billie lived here... ew. I should of gotten rid of that thing. I started to burst out laughing. Alyssa looked at me as in a 'what the hell are you doing' sort of way.

"I'm sorry." I told her getting serious again. She sat down on the floor and leaned up against the wall with her knees up to her chest. She sighed heavily.

"It's Billie... he's cheated on me, with his ex-girlfriend." she told me getting choked up.

I gasped in a small amount of air then immediately being filled with utter rage that probably couldn't amount to anything else.

"Tell me everything." I told her coming up to sit in front of her.

"When Green Day was on tour, Billie and Tre had too much to drink and Mike was trying to get them to stop, but they didn't listen, and Tre passed out of the ground and Mike had went to help him and Billie went off on his own. He found his ex-girlfriend, Adrienne, and he said that one thing led to another and... thats how it happend." she said looking up for a second then looking back down at her feet.

I didn't even know what in the world to say to that. Tre had gotten drunk, that made me upset, but when my best friend's husband cheats on her, no drunken guy that means the world to me can amount to that. Tre was a man... sometimes, and he could do what he wanted and Billie had made a promise marrying Lyssa. I was pissed off to the extreme.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I was still wondering around the house, looking for anything that could possibly relieve this torturous pain from me. I just wanted somebody to knock me out cold so that when I woke up, things would be different. I didn't want to die, that was way too drastic and out of the question. I need to call her, so I dialed her number and hoped that she would answer.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

Marty and I were talking calmly in me and Billie's old room that I really didn't want to be in, but was basically my only choice. My phone started to ring, Billie's ringtone started to play.

"I don't want to answer it." I said and dropped my phone on the ground, layed on the bed and curled up in a ball. Marty answered the phone.

"Hi, dog." she said with a vicious tone.

"Marty! I need to talk to Alyssa, is she around?" I heard Billie say over the other line. I started getting teary eyed again.

"First, you're right, you do need to talk to her. Second, yes, she is around. Third, she doesn't want to speak with you." she told him as she almost closed the phone.

"Wait!" Billie yelled.

"What?" she said more angry towards him.

There was a long pause, "tell her that I love her." He told her. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it. I loved him too. Just, not right now. Not even close to loving him. Although, I'd do anything just to be in his arms right now.

"I think you're a bit too late for that one, Armstrong." she said then finally hung up on him.

Marty got up and layed next to me and just held my phone. I don't think she trusts me with it, she probably thinks that I'd call him or something. Which was probably right, she needed to keep it away from me.

"Good night, Lyss." I heard Marty say last. Then I realized that it was morning and I smelled bacon and eggs downstairs. I got up, checked on Abby and Alice, they were in the same crib, and they were sound asleep. Then I went downstairs and saw Marty cooking. Tre was out cold on the couch still sleeping.

"Wow, Martena. Become a chef lately?" I said with a bit of humor in my voice as I walked in.

"Oh, shut up." she said laughing. She shoved a plate in my hands that had bacon and eggs on it.

"Do you have any orange juice?" I asked softly. She looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh my god, Marty! You're going to be sick from it one day!" I said laughing my ass off.

She came out a few seconds later and sat in her favorite chair and I said in the love seat closest to the TV. We were finished eating and I got up to get Abby and Alice to bring them downstairs.

"Ahh, Alyssa. It's too early for babies!" she said to me as she grabbed Alice.

I laughed, hard. It was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Abby had woken up and I was now feeding her from her favorite sippy cup. I couldn't believe that both kids were over a year old already. Time flies.

A few minutes had passed and I suddenly sprung up as I heard Billie's ringtone coming from a distance.

"Where's my phone?!" I said frantically. Marty handed me it and I answered immediately, then I handed Abby to her.

"Hi, Beej!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I then realized that I was at Marty and Tre's house and why I was there, then my whole wave of happiness was gone.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"Hey. You sound a bit happy to hear from me." I said with a small smile.

"No," she said then coughed, "I'm not actually. Sorry."

I knew it was a cover-up, but it still brought me down... a lot.

"Do you think you could come over today? Like, right now. I need to talk to you... in person." I told her.

"Uhm. Sure. I'll go over there now." she said then hung up. She was over in a few minutes like she said she would be.

I practically pranced to the door and opened it. I didn't mean to, but I pulled her into a huge hug and kissed her right, smack-dab on the lips. I knew I shouldn't of done that. Alyssa pushed me away harshly and looked at me in a 'what the hell' sort of way.

"I'm sorry. That was out of the question." I told her as I closed the door behind her. She hung up her coat on the coat rack behind her and kicked off her converse that were covered in snow. I knew she must of been really cold out there. I looked at her, she looked so beautiful. Her hair was up with her bangs in her face, straightened, and she had on fresh eyeliner and her skin looked so soft. I wanted to pull her in my arms and keep her there forever.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

Beej looked like shit. I have to admit it. His beard was already starting to come in and he really needed to shave it. How'd it grow that fast? His hair was everywhere and his eyeliner was all over his eyes, he looked like a green-eyed raccoon. I didn't mean to push him away like that, I really didn't want to. But I couldn't jump into forgiving him like that, that fast. I looked around my house as if I hadn't been here in months.

"What I wanted to talk to you about was... that I'm extremely sorry and that I feel horrible for any pain that I've caused you. I'm in a lot of pain myself." he told me.

"Any pain that you've caused me? You don't know pain. YOU DON'T KNOW PAIN UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN IN MY SHOES, ARMSTRONG!" I ended up yelling at him. I knew I shouldn't of done that.

He looked down and scratched his head. I felt so bad, I wanted to hug him forever like there's no tomorrow. Billie sat down and motioned me to sit next to him, so I did. He took ahold of my hands and I felt like I'd had a power surge go through my whole body, I gasped at the feeling.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I told him, even though I was the farthest from being 'fine'.

"It was over a year ago, love. I know that time doesn't matter, but it honestly was. Truth is, I was thinking about you the whole time and how wrong it was and how stupid I was acting." he was saying.

It sounded like lies, all lies.

"How can I believe that, Billie Joe?" I told him flat out.

"You have to. It's the truth."

"I don't know what the truth is from you anymore."

"I'm sorry." he told me and got closer. I felt like I was being overpowered. Like I was being forced into something that I didn't want to do. Billie was overpowering me, and forcing me to forgive and believe him. I couldn't resist him. His face seemed to cover up all of my vision. I was so focused on those green eyes that I'd stared it time after time, but always seemed more beautiful everytime I looked at them.

[MARTY'S POV]

It's been such a long time since Alyssa went over there. I walked over there to make sure everything was going okay. I opened the door and found the oddest thing, Alyssa was kissing that dog. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything between then was torn to peices last night, to the point where she almost took off her wedding ring, now they're playing tounge hockey?! That beast had his hands on her waist like nothing had even went wrong. What was going on?

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I pulled away from him slowly and looked at him, I realized that his hands were on my waist, I didn't care though... at least I think I didn't. What had I done? I wasn't supposed to forgive him this easily. He'd torn me up, compelely ripped me to peices.

"I love you." he told me.

"I love you, too." I told him back. I meant it, I honestly meant it.

There was a long silence and I heard someone's footsteps from across the room. I looked over to find Marty holding Abby and Alice. She had the most confused look on her face.

"Alyssa..." she said slowly.

"Everything is normal now Marty. I promise." I assured her. She smiled small and looked at me. I could tell she was happy for me and was relieved that Billie and I were back to normal.

"I'm going to take these two kids home and stay with them for awhile. Lyss, just stay here, okay? Just come by later." Marty said smiling then closing the door behind her.

Billie and I both giggled a bit and I went back to kissing him. I missed him, I honestly did. It had been at least 10 minutes since Marty left, and I couldn't get enough of this guy. We had went to laying down, probably not the best. My hair was already a mess and his, well, just got a whole lot messier.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I couldn't believe it. Me and Alyssa were normal again. She'd be living with me again, I'd be sleeping next to her every night, we'd be a perfect couple again. I don't have to worry about being majorly depressed anymore.

"I'm so happy." I told her as I stared at her. Alyssa's hair was all over the place, her eyeliner was just a bit smudgy... but other than that she looked perfect. Just like she always does to me. I noticed her eyes had changed a bit of color... less brown and more hazel, it was like they were glowing. I couldn't stop staring at her.

[NOBODY'S POV]

The day went on and everything was settled. Alyssa was 'moved in' back with Billie. Mike and Cieara had came over and so did Tre and Marty. They were all sitting in the living room with Hot Chocolate and a fire in the fireplace. Snow was falling outside and the christmas tree in the corner with all the glowing lights just made everything better. It really felt like Christmas time now. Marty was all giddy. She'd been waiting for this time of year for a long time.

"So Alyssa, what all was going on with you and Armstrong earlier?" Tre asked her.

Alyssa looked up at Billie and he looked down at her.

"Lets just... pretend it never happened, Frank. It's all over with." Billie told him as he kissed Alyssa on the head.

A couple weeks had gone by and everything was back to normal, thank God. Tre, Billie, Marty and Alyssa all decided to take Abby and Alice on a trip. They took them to a place where it was filled with games and a softplay area where little kids can play. The four of them sat on the benches that were on the sides of the playarea as they watched Abby and Alice play in the fenced in area that was basically a giant pool of mulit-colored, plastic balls. They were having the time of their lives. Alyssa was on Billie's right side, then next to her was Marty, and next to Marty was Tre.

"They've grown up so fast." Billie managed to say.

They all nodded their heads.

"Remember the slide?" Tre asked turning towards Marty.

Her eyes got wide and she began to blush...a lot. Alyssa just laughed at her and repeated the word 'purple slide' at her over and over again.

"Trust me Tre, she deffinatly remembers the slide." Alyssa said with a smart ass tone and a wink at Marty.

Alyssa kept laughing after that. Marty turned around and slapped her in the face. Alyssa was shocked, but then started laughing. Marty was already on the ground pointing at the red hand mark on the side of Alyssa's face. Tre and Billie had a hay-day watching their wifes tackle eachother. Eventually, Marty won the battle, she never loses. Either, she wins or Alyssa just gives up.

"Wow...now that that's over. Maybe we can go get our daughters and get food." Tre said grabbing Abby and Alice at the same time with both of his arms.

They all walked over to the counter and got a pizza to share between the four of them. Marty had a Sprite, that ended up all over her pants.

"Good one." Alyssa said to her, being a smart ass again, smiling.

"You can shut up." Marty said with a glare, and Alyssa looked down at her plate and kept eating. Marty smiled mischeviously.

"You two are so mean to eachother." Billie said.

"Ah. You get used to it after many years." Alyssa told him.

[MARTY'S POV]

Alyssa looked to her left and went wide-eyed. I didn't understand what was going on, so I looked in the direction she was. There was this short and reddish haired girl who was dressed in skank clothes and was walking around a small toddler. I recognized her from somewhere.

"Marty..." she spoke my name with a soft voice.

I looked up at her.

"Could we go out to the car real quick? I forgot something." she said. I knew her too well, she hadn't forgot a thing.

I nodded and I took her out there. We sat in the two front seats with the radio on.

"Who was that skank you were staring at?" I asked her.

"That's Marie, the one that I had bad conflicts with before."

Damn. I knew I knew her from somewhere.

"I really don't want to be around her." she said.

I didn't want to be around her either, or have Alyssa here with her. It would just be too much to handle in one day. Marie was a bitch, and we didn't like her at all. She was evil, and we swore she was something more than just a stupid human. We thought she could of been something else, like a vampire or a werewolf or something. Just, not human. There was a knock on the window of Alyssa's door. We both jumped and looked over, sure enough, it was Marie. Damn bitch.

"Hey! Can you step out for a second?" Marie asked with a sweet-looking-evil smile. Alyssa got out slowly and closed the door. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but then they started argueing and called Alyssa a bitch and punched her in the face. I immediately got a rush of anger. I got out and ran to the other side and Marie had Alyssa pinned down and was punching her over and over.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

Marie got up and dragged Alyssa up with her. She was bleeding from her nose, badly, and he had a black eye. She was crying now and opened the car door and sat there, searching through the glove box looking for a napkin.

"Don't ever hit her again. Hear me?" I said with an enraged voice.

"Boo-hoo. Her little friend is standing up for her. How cute." Marie said with a wicked smile.

I approached her and backed her up against the fence and I put my hands on her neck, threatening to choke her.

"I wanna hear you scream, bitch." I told her glaring into her eyes.

Marie looked frightened. I saw Alyssa looked out the window from the corner of my eye.

"Alright." Marie said with barely enough air to breathe and put her hands up. I decided to let her go, she wasn't worth it. I wasn't going to kill her anyways. Just wanted to scare the shit out of her.

"I'll come back for you two." she said then walked to her car and left.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

Marty opened the door and pulled me out of the car. I had a whole bunch of napkins up by my nose and we were walking to the entrance again. When we walked in, a bunch of people were staring at us. I didn't like it. We grabbed Tre and Billie, I couldn't hear anything. I could see a group of teenagers laughing, I could see Billie's worried face getting closer to me. I could also see Tre trying to calm Marty down, I guess she was pretty furious. Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes, everything was white. Was I in heaven? I heard a beeping noise and a few people walking down a hallway. No, it was a Hospital. I had IV's attached to my hands and a bandage over my face. I guess I had gotten beat up pretty badly. I looked over and I saw my husband and my two best friends in chairs. Mike was here also. I had a huge fan crowd. I smiled to myself and chuckled a bit. Everybody looked up at me. Their eyes were all red.

"Thank God you're okay." Billie said and kissed my forehead. He was hugging me, which hurt a bit, but it was nice to see everybody again, so I didn't mind.

"I'm so sorry." Marty was saying over and over and grabbed my hand. She had been crying, I could tell. I felt horrible for causing everybody all this stress.

"You're fine, Marty." I assured her. She smiled at me and gave me a hug, "where's my daughter? Where's Alice?"

Mike told me that they had taken them to Cieara. She understood that Mike had to go and that the kids couldn't come.

The doctors said that I could go home that night, I was so relived. I hated being in this stupid idiotic looking gown laying in this uncomfortable bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
"You don't have to move, you don't have to speak. Lips for biting. You're staring me down, a glance makes me weak. Eyes for striking. Now I'm twisted up when I'm twisted with you. Brush so lightly, and time trickles down and I'm breathing for two. Squeeze to tightly. I'll be fine, you'll be fine. This moment seemed so long. Don't waste your precious time. We'll dance inside the song. What makes the one to shake you down? Each touch belongs to each new sound. Say now you want to shake me too, move down to me slip into you."

-Dance Inside: All American Rejects-