Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

One For The Razorbacks.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

"Wake up! I'm not going to be making Waffles for nothing!" Mike yelled, passing the newlywed's bedroom.

Billie woke up from his friend yelling and found his wife still laying there next to him. He tried to get up without disturbing her but right when he moved, her eyes fluttered and she moved a bit and woke up.

"What time is it?" She asked, still trying to wake up.

"I don't know, let me ask Mike," Billie said to her. Then yelled downstairs to Mike.

"11:30!"

Ayla was shocked at how late she had slept in.

"You had a long night, babe," her husband said before kissing her face.

"It was worth it though," she smiled.

"You know, five minutes is a new record for me."

"I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking," Ayla laughed.

"Hmm... I bet I could guess what you're thinking," he smiled. "You were extra loud last night."

Ayla playfully hit Billie in the chest and put on a robe, going downstairs to grab breakfast.

"Hey guys! Oh! I smell Waffles!" Tre said, running past Ayla. She stopped and jumped back, jumping into Billie. He held onto her shoulders and they both watched Tre almost face plant on the stairs. They went downstairs once they saw Tre was still standing.

"How many do you guys want?" Mike asked.

Tre responded with thirteen and Mike yelled at him, telling Tre that he was having three. Ayla responded with two and Billie responded with three. Kate and Martena woke up due to the noise that was being made. Everybody retrieved their waffles and began to eat.

The group all sat at the kitchen table and thanked Mike for making everyone a nice breakfast. Once every one was finished, they all made cups of coffee and hung out- laughing about old times and swapping stories.

Tre and Martena sat close together, his arm behind her on the top of her chair. Billie and Ayla were a couple feet apart but with her feet in his lap. He kept his hand on her shin, rubbing it slowly. She would look at him and smile behind her coffee cup every now and then.

"I just have to say, I am so happy for the four of you," Kate confessed.

"Honestly, I agree," Mike chimed in.

"Thank you, guys," Martena smiled.

Billie also contributed to the conversation, "I'm pretty happy myself."

They all continued drinking their coffee and enjoying how quiet it was on a Sunday afternoon. After a few minutes, Kate broke the silence.

"Now... I don't know who it was that was getting boned last night, but-" Mike, Tre, and Martena all pointed at the newlyweds. "Oh, well..."

"Sorry!" Ayla defended herself. She smirked and drank her coffee.

"Y'all are nasty," Kate laughed. "But I have to admit, it sounded like a good time."

"Don't encourage them!!" Mike stated.

"Having my sex life out on the table for my friends to talk about is a little weird, don't you think?" Billie questioned. They all became quiet and hid behind their coffee cups.

"Okay, but-" Tre tried to add.

"Zip it!" he replied.

-------------------------------------

Mike had gone shopping for the house with Ayla and Billie while Kate went home to visit her parents for the weekend, leaving Tre and Martena alone at the house.

"This morning was interesting," she laughed. Tre laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"This is how things usually go around here."

The two were cleaning up around the house and listening to some of Tre's vinyl collection. Martena was covering the living room while he was taking care of the kitchen. She was a fast cleaner and eventually made her way into the bathrooms.

"Hey!" Tre shouted up the stairs and above the music. She emerged into the hallway from the upstairs bathroom. She gave him a look of 'what?' "You might want to stay out of their bathroom."

Martena made a stink face and headed downstairs, only with the trash from the main bathroom that was in-between Mike and Kate's bedrooms.

They continued cleaning for the next hour and ended up sitting on the couch together, each drinking their second beer. Tre turned off the record player and put on some TV as to have something playing in the background.

"Can I tell you something?" Martena asked. She sat her beer on the coffee table in front of them and turned to Tre.

He became nervous and didn't know what to expect from her. He started wondering if he had said or done anything wrong to make her question him.

"Of course." Was all he could say. She sighed, bit her lip, and looked up at him.

"I really like you." Tre was already relieved. "I just haven't dated in a while and I'm not sure how to go about it. Especially with us living in the same house right now."

"Are you saying that's a deal breaker for you? Because I could easily find my own place and we could work this out."

"I'm not going to make you move," she laughed. "I was just making it a point that we'd be dating each other and seeing each other all the time. All of the time."

Tre took a drink of his beer and handed Martena's bottle back to her. She smiled at him and was immediately relieved that he didn't take anything the wrong way.

"You're not making me do anything. How about I look for a place to live? I mean, it's about time that I stop living with my bandmates and find a place for myself." She shrugged. "Also, it would mean that we would have more time to ourselves instead of sharing everything with four other people."

Martena and Tre agreed to think about the situation but decided to think about it tomorrow. They continued drinking and Tre eventually brought out their third... fourth... and fifth beers. One thing led to another and they ended up taking tequila shots in the kitchen.

---------------------------

Mike, Billie, and Ayla all returned to the house with bags in each hand to very drunk Tre and Martena. Ayla passed the newly formed couple and went into the kitchen to get rid of the heavy bags. Billie followed his wife but staring at Tre and Martena on the way. Mike locked the door behind him and let out a heavy sigh, following Billie.

"They're plastered," Mike sighed. "I don't know what to do."

Ayla put the Gatorade in the fridge and took Advil out of the pantry, sitting it on the kitchen table.

"First, you make sure they have water and Gatorade. It's always helped me the most." She continued putting the rest of the groceries away while making circles around the boys. "Second, you set out a bottle of pain reliever to make sure they don't have to go searching for it hungover." Ayla took all of the paper bags and dumped them in the recycling bin.

"When did we get a recycling bin?" Billie asked. Ayla looked at him, telling him to shut up.

"Third, you let them sleep the fuck in because they're going to need it after drinking all of this tequila."

Martena came running in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Ayla's shoulders, pulling her into a deep hug. Ayla held onto her friend's arms and looked at the boys, not knowing what to do. Mike laughed at the girls, especially Ayla, after her being so cocky with the boys.

"Ayla!" Martena yelled. Ayla winced at how loud she was and how close she was to her ear. "I just adore you and Billie, you know?"

"Yes, I know," she laughed.

"I just love you two so much. I love how in love you two are."

"That's sweet, Martena, but should you be lying down? Billie asked. She drunkenly looked at Billie, not being able to keep her balance. Martena was wobbling side to side and her eyes were drooped.

"No, I'm gooooood!" she exclaimed. "But really... I'm so jealous of you two. I hope to find something like you guys one day."

Tre was in the door way, drunk, and looking at Martena. He looked at the other two guys and shrugged his shoulders.

"Even if you two are way too loud during sex, I still love you!"

"Oooookay, girly, you're going to bed," Mike said and dragged Martena downstairs to where she had been staying. Tre said goodnight and went upstairs to his room, closing the door behind him. The couple heard him fall and yell from the hallway.

"I'm okay!"

Ayla took her jacket off and sighed, sitting in one of the kitchen chairs. She looked at the time.

"She's that drunk and it's only 11:30."

Billie held out his hand for her and she put hers in his.

"Let's go to bed, love," he said. She smiled and followed him upstairs, hand in hand.

The couple turned the lights off, removed the multiple decorative pillows, and got settled in bed. She scooted closer to him and he brought her head to lay on his chest. Billie kissed her forehead once before he heard faint snores from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo- Adie.