Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Dry Ice.

The day was finally here.

Billie, Mike, Tre, Ayla and Martena were all going to 924 Gilman for Foxboro Hot Tubs to play their gig. Their road manager contacted them just a week after Ayla's miscarriage. It took her a few days to come around to the idea and Billie begging her to come see them perform but she finally gave in.

As they all walked in, Billie's mind was flooded with memories of playing there as a teenager before they blew up. Even the smell of the place was the same. He looked around and saw teenage bands with their shitty equipment and smiled, reminiscing on those days with Mike and Tre.

"Billie, are you okay?" Ayla asked, stepping in front of him. She softly touched his hand and laced her fingers with his.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just.... nevermind," he said, clicking back into reality. "Where do I go?" Ayla looked at him confused. He has done so many shows.

"Uhh... follow Mike and Tre. They went that way," she said pointed behind her.

"I'll see you and Martena soon," he said as he kissed her and went off to find his friends.

--------------- [BACKSTAGE] ---------------

"Being here is so weird," Mike said, putting his bass case on the ground.

"I know.. I've really missed being here," Billie replied, playing with his long, black hair.

"So, when's the show?" asked Tre.

"Um, they said around 7:00 but it's 5:45 now," Mike replied. "What should we do until then?"

"We could reherse Mother Mary and Ruby Room...?" Tre suggested.

The guys picked up their instruments, tuned them, and ran through the setlist.

--------------- [ON THE FLOOR] ---------------

Martena and Ayla were sitting on the ground, talking.

"How long has it been since we all met eachother?" Martena asked.

"I don't know, actually. I think it's been about three years since I met Billie and that was on total accident, too. It's so weird. Life without him or anybody that I know now...." Ayla said, trailing off.

"It's just so crazy. I lived in New York for years, never even thinking I'd be in California." Martena sighed. "Now look at me, I'm in here at Gilman street with my best friend and I'm dating the drummer of Green Day... pregnant...."

Ayla played with her fingers and looked down. It's only been a week since she lost her's and Billie's baby.

"Yeah. Time has gone by really fast," she sighed. "I'm going to go over by the bar when the show starts, okay?"

Martena nodded and left her friend on the floor, going to see her boyfriend.

--------------- [SHOW] ---------------

Everybody was standing by the stage, jumping up and down to Foxboro Hot Tub's music, singing and screaming the lyrics. It was just like a real concert, but smaller. Martena was pushing her way to the front to support her friends and boyfriend. Kate was able to make the show, she had decided to move back home with her parents but was able to be in Oakland for four days. She was also mashing and trying to follow Martena. Meanwhile, Ayla was over at the bar downing her favorite drink- vodka and club soda with a lemon slice.

--------------- [AYLA'S POV] ---------------

I ordered my third drink and was starting to feel tipsy. Having been pregnant gave me such a low tolerance.

"What else can I get for you?" the bartender asked as I sipped down my third drink.

"Double shot of Fireball," I said, sliding him the empty glass.

I took the shot quickly, taking it all down in one gulp and looked at my husband on stage. He was dressed in a cheetah coat, black hat, shirtless under the coat, and had his usual black stage pants on.

The next thing I knew, I was taking another shot of Fireball and I could feel myself getting drunk now.

--------------- [THIRD PERSON] ---------------

Billie was surprised that his friends managed to push their way up front. He just smiled at them every few minutes and kept singing and doing what he normally does at every show. Billie was handed a Bud Light bottle from the side of the stage and threw the beer over the crowd.

Two hours later, the show had came to an end and the band was tearing down the stage equipment. Billie heard excessive laughter come from the bar area followed by a thud. He looked around and noticed that his wife wasn't there.

"Where's my wife?" he asked his friends. Martena bit her lip and pointed towards the bar. Billie looked over and saw that Ayla was drunk. He sighed, putting the microphone cords down and jumped off the stage.

"Ayla!" He called out. She turned around and stumbled, taking three wobbly steps towards the wall.

"Whoa!"

Billie caught her and she leaned all of her weight into him, laughing. He turned his head away from her.

"Your breath is rancid. What all did you have?!"

"Vodka, Fireball, and maybe a little bit of Jameson," she laughed.

"Babe, please sit down."

"You played a great show, hubby. You looked great up there," she slurred and forcefully kissed him. He kissed her back before pulling himself away.

"You are wasted, babe. Let's get you home."

He walked her back to the group and she stumbled the whole way, laughing at herself. Billie explained to the group that Ayla was way too drunk to hang around while they tore down the equipment. Everyone understood and Mike was even pushing him to take her home.

--------------- [MARTENA] ---------------

Tre and I finally were able to walk into our home and sit on the couch. He was exhausted after a night of performing and leaned his head onto my chest, rubbing my stomach.

"I'm so excited for this baby," he mumbled, kissing my hand.

"You are?"

He sat up and looked at me, his hand on my thigh now.

"Of course I am, love." Tre kissed me. "You're a wonderful, supportive girlfriend and I know you'll be an even more amazing mother.

I kissed him back, putting my hand on the side of his face.

"What do you say about a little bit of celebratory sex?" I asked.

"What are we celebrating?"

I placed my hand on his shoulder, kissing the side of his face.

"Your show tonight and the fact that we're going to be parents?"

Tre shrugged.

"I'm down to have sex for any reason," he laughed, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

------------------------

I laid down and Tre ran his hands through his hair, laughing and trying to catch his breath.

"I swear, you get better every time," I said as I scooted closer to him.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, putting his arm around me. His muscles were so defined that I swear I could get pregnant with twins just looking at them. Tre must've noticed because he brought my chin up for me to look at him. "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, all the time," I whispered. He kissed me gently.

"Come on, let's get some sleep. I'm sure Ayla will be needing some help tomorrow."

--------------- [BILLIE] -----------------

I got my wife into the car and had to buckle her in. Sighing, I closed her door and went around to car to get in the driver's seat. Starting the car, she looked over at me and I saw she was having trouble keeping her head up.

"We need to get you some Gatorade, water, and sleep."

"I love you, Billie."

I turned to look at her and she looked at me with loving eyes. She held my hand and put her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her hand and kissed her head.

"I love you too, Ayla. Let's get you home.

------------

My wife walked into our home and immediately started to take off her clothes. She threw her shoes off at the entrance and by the time she reached the kitchen to go upstairs she was only in her shorts and a bra. I sighed, hanging my head, and locked the door. Ayla was laughing at herself, still, and I heard the shower start.

"No, no, no!" I yelled, running upstairs to our bedroom shower. I ran into the bathroom and saw she was now completely naked and trying to get into the shower. "What are you doing?!"

"I need a shower!"

"You're drunk!" I replied, turning the water off. "And naked."

"But you like it," she said and kissed me, putting her hand on my crotch. She began rubbing me and I gently pushed her away.

"I like it a lot but please put clothes on, you need to rest."

"What if I don't want to put clothes on?" She said, taking her hand away to put it down the front of my pants instead. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, trying to not give into temptation. "I knew you liked it."

"Ayla, please, just put on a shirt."

I turned her around and pushed her into our bedroom, sitting her on our bed. I went into the closet and grabbed one of my old Pinhead Gunpowder shirts and turned around to see her laying on the bed seductively. My head hung and I sighed, smacking myself on the forehead.

"Billie, please," she whispered. "I want you so bad right now."

"That's what happens when you get drunk, love. You get super horny," I replied and put the shirt over top of her head, forcing her arms through the sleeves. "And I'm not about to take advantage of you."

"Take advantage... of me?" She asked. "Now that's just silly."

I shrugged and tucked her under the covers.

"Here's a big glass of water for you for when you wake up and there's also some Gatorade as well. Drink that when you're hungover, it works wonders. There's also two Asprin next to the water."

Ayla rolled over once I got in bed and continued to mess with me.

"This is our house, Billie," she whispered, intertwining her legs with mine and pushing herself up against me. I put my arm around her waist and propped my head up with the other.

"Yes, it is," I laughed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, babe. I love having a home with you and I love being your wife and I love loving you."

I leaned in and kissed her deeply. She smiled under our kiss and put her hand on the back of my neck. We shared a passionate kiss for a moment before parting. Ayla bit her lip and rubbed my cheek.

"I love that you're my wife, Ayla. I can't imagine going through life with anyone else."

She kissed me again and this time I put more force into the kiss, finding myself moving on top of her. Ayla separate her legs so that I could lay comfortably on top and she pressed herself against me more. I moved my lips down to her neck and she breathed out my name. I found it so sexy and grazed my teeth across her skin. She pushed her fingertips into my back and began to grind into my pelvis. I groaned into the crook of her neck and sucked on her skin, leaving a noticeable hickey.

Ayla looked at me and brought my head down to plant her lips on mine. She laughed underneath the kiss when she felt how hard I was against her. I pressed myself against her more, wanting to be inside her. I parted our kiss and stood on my knees, removing my shirt and sliding my boxers off.

"Hey, that's my job!" She said, drunkenly. I smiled at her before removing the shirt that I once begged for her to put on.

"You are so fucking hot, babe," I breathed before taking her panties off and going back on top of her. I positioned myself where I needed to be before slowly entering.

Because she was still drunk, Ayla let out an extra loud moan and was exceedingly vocal. I felt her nails graze down my back as I quickened my pace, breathing into her neck and kissing her shoulder.

"You're so fucking good," she breathed and moaned, telling me to go harder and faster.

Harder and faster I went. Ayla was, indeed, very vocal about what she liked and how much she liked it. I could feel myself getting close and went as fast as I could, making sure to get her off first. She leaned her head into the pillow and arched her back. I held onto the small of her waist and held myself up with my other arm, making sure to get myself off as well.

Finally, I rolled off of her and laid on my back. Both of us were breathing heavily and I looked over at Ayla.

"How was that for drunk sex?" I asked, laughing. She looked at me and smiled. I noticed a little bit of sweat along her hairline and felt that I had some as well.

"Fucking amazing," she laughed. "I'm definitely not as drunk as I was when we first got home."

"You were fucking hammered, babe. You'll probably wake up drunk."

She laughed and went into the bathroom to clean up. I rolled onto my side and waited for her to return. When she did, she scooted right into my arms and we cuddled until sleep took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did warn you it was graphic.

xoxo- Adie.