Assassin Vs. Vampire

The Plot Begins

"Okay Mary, see you tomorrow!" Lilla waved to her friend leaving down the sidewalk away from her small residence house shared by her brother, she hopes he was home from work.
Opening the fence to the front lawn, she took the key out of her school bag, then turned it into the lock, thus pulling the door into the spacious, four room shack.

Moreover, there he was, collapsed on the couch, with a beanie over his face.
Slowly she crept to his ear then loudly said, "Good morning sleepy head!"
Immediately he jumped up, and then balled his fists up, looking around as if he was looking for an enemy.
Lilla wrapped her arms around the boy’s slender waist, and embraced him tightly, "I'm so happy your home Jecht, I missed you!"
"Oh Lilla, it was only you. You really got me that time."
The bouncy little red head kept her loving arms around her brother while she told him about her day at school.

He did not mind her being who she was. Lilla was the only family he had. Both share the same mother and father, but they have been missing since he was only five, along the time the assassin organization found him.
Lilla’s health has kept her from experiencing many of lives joys, and it is the only fixation keeping her older brother going. Doctors and professionals say they have no cure for her, but the organization he works for does.
“That reminds me,” Jecht interrupted her story on the many break-ups at Eagle Grove, “Did you remember your medicine?”
The eight grader sighed, “Yes, I remembered; I’m fine you don’t always have to worry about me!”
“Just trying to be a good brother that’s all.” he smiled back at her, shaking her head.
“And you’re the best brother of them all!”

So again, she went on telling about her day at school before summer break. Jecht walked into the tiny corner of the room they call a kitchen and tried to cook.

‘Tried’ being a very operate word…

Lilla gasped, “Jecht! Put it out, put it out!”

As the fires were doused -for a third time this week- The young eighteen year old wiped the foam from his face and grumbled.
“Well, we’re in the great ‘Granite Capitol of the World’ city. Let us go see what restaurants they have.

Night fell upon Lavonia, only the sound of cars passing by could be heard.
Lilla had fallen asleep in her big brothers’ arms. Seeing the innocence of his dear sister at times made him regret ever joining the organization, and just live with her while she had her time left. Her medicine only prolonged her condition, and his superiors was wasting his time with their feeble assassination missions.

Suddenly his cell-phone vibrated inside his back pocket…
Speak of the Devil… He menaced, looking at the ID of the caller.
The phone read ‘Jasmine’ his partner, she was another assassin, with the same blond hair as her friend. Jasmine had a hard life of living on the streets, not knowing if she was going to live the next day. But that turned around when Assassins brought her in. ever since she attached herself to Jecht, sticking to him like Lilla.

He slowly slipped from under Lilla, placing her ever so gently placing a cushion under her to not wake her.
Once outside the house, he flipped open the cell and answered, “I’m on my way…”
And without another word he vanished into the shadows…

Behind a local gas station, lay a peculiar garbage bin. Behind that, was a camouflaged door, leading to the Assassins’ organization. Only members could pull back the sheet hiding the cover, anyone else would only see a plain concrete lot connected to a beige wall.
Under the manhole was a dark camped tunnel, with no light source save for the illumination of another room toward the end. In the next room, the place lit up with decadent lights lining the ground, and computer screens along the walls.

Many employees and agents dressed in dark leather outfits, and uniforms of same color welcomed the young assassin back into the guild.
Dawned in the same get-up as all his other mission nights, he walked through the dimly lit underground base, into the next corridor, by a sliding door.
The next room was where all the action was, the Superiors’ Hall. With similar lighting, you could never see the faces of the council sitting behind their room length desk.
“Ah, welcome back Master Assassin.” the man in the middle seat proclaimed, with a older, yet smooth and unreassuringly voice.
Jecht eyed all five of the council members in their respective chairs, he bowed his head and replied, “You summoned me?”
“Indeed we have, tonight we have need of your skills for an ‘A’ class criminal.”
“’A’ class? I haven’t fought an ‘A’ class since that Alexx Junder, and I never managed to kill him. Are you sure I can handle this one?” The blond headed asked his masters.
“We are very sure. He just recently became of high class, and therefore, very fresh in the battlefield. You should prove more than enough for him, however there is a catch…”
“Master…?”
“He is a Vampire, one of our most deadly enemies, an exact opposite of us.”
“And for what reason do I need to eliminate him?”
“For the very reason you joined our organization my dear child…”
“Y-you mean…?”
“Yes, because he is a Vampire, his blood is a means of curing your precious sister, but you must remember our contract after you finish the mission.”
Jechts’ stare trailed down to his left hand, and he repeated that solemn word, “Contract…”
“Go now, and complete your mission. Return to us with good news assassin…”

Jecht was whisked away out of the room, one of the many informants handed him two pieces of paper, on with details of his target, followed by a picture of the target.
“Are you ready to go, Jecht?” a kind, familiar voice rang in his ear as a slender female wrapped herself around his right arm, embracing him.
“Is this our objective?” she asked, looking into the boys blue eyes, as she peered into her amber pupils.
“So it seems, he hangs around large crowds, especially a younger generation, and always keeps to the shadows. That a vampire for you…”
“Look at the green hair on him, he almost looks funny.” she tried enlightening the conversation.
“He’s an ‘A’ class, so I want you to be careful out there…”
“I will Jecht, you can trust me.”
“Says here he was last spotted in Atlanta, we’ll head there for any trails on where he headed next…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took forever, and it might not look like this long a breaks work, but most of you now I have a lot on my plate, trying to get into college, startin my future and all that. so thank you for bearing with me!