It Was The Roar Of The Crowd That Gave Me Heartache To Sing

The year 2010 was meant to be a wonderful year. Many bands were getting ready to release new albums and get back on the road. Fans awaited the return of their idols, both young and old. Something happened January 2010 that changed everything...

It was decided by the management, that certain bands step down. They were to leave the world of music-making and touring, so that other bands could rise. Only a few bands were chosen; the ones that had been decided that were too outdated. The bands that weren't getting the job done fast enough. The bands that were viewed as more of a hindrance. They wanted new bands to come onto the scene, something fresh that the kids would love. They needed something more mainstream and in order to do that, they had to get rid of the "wrong" bands.

For five years, those bands wandered around aimlessly. Their main passion had been taken from them. At first it had all seemed like a joke. So what if one label cut them? They could always go to another one. If that failed, they could start their own. They quickly found out that they were wrong. No other label would accept them. Money bought them studios, but their studios either disappeared or no one would accept their music. By the end of two years, they had finally given in. There was no hope left, their time had ended.

2015, the year of reckoning. A group of fans get together, and they've decided that they've had it with the "new sound". This new rock isn't anything like what they listened to. It has no substance, no meaning. They put all their money together, which is more than enough to organize everything they need. There's only one problem: The management.

The fans march into the office in the middle of a meeting, demanding a reunion tour. The management was determined to never let those bands loose again, but after hours of arguing they were worn down. They promised the group of fans a year long tour with just four bands, but they wouldn't pay or plan anything. The fans agreed and said they would take care of everything.

The bands that had been cast aside are called in to somewhere they've never been, but none of them think it means anything of importance. But then they're told that they've been chosen to revive their music, and they can't believe it. The fans prove to be honest, and the tour begins...

Story Inspiration: One really good dream...

Title Credit: Disenchanted | My Chemical Romance

Started: June 30, 2009 | 6:35 PM

Finished: ???


Disclaimer: I Do NOT own any of the bands (unfortunately). Everything in this story is fictional, including the way all the famous people are portrayed. None of the girlfriends/wives will be in this story, because I love them too much to say one bad thing about them. So, please remember while reading, this isn't real. And please, no stealing my ideas.

Warning: I don't know what all is going to be in this story, but that's the fun part. There might be violence, suicide, drug abuse, sex, and who knows what else. So, if anything offends you, don't read it.