Stake It to the Limit

Enter Giles: The Watcher

Name: Jason Winters
DOB: July 7, 1991
Occupation: Student.
Housing: Lives with Aunt.

That was all the file said..

Jason stood, breathing heavily, his mind wandering everywhere but in the now. He had no idea how he had just survived, yet he did. He didn't know what the female had meant by him being a...slayer? And he didn't know why the man that had thrown him the stake was now walking up to him..

"So...How do you feel?" The man spoke, his soothing English accent seeping through. "Do you feel...powerful? Do you feel...fast? How do you feel?" he asked again.

Jason finally took the time to look up at the man, noticing the scars on his face, battle scars, but from what?

he breathed..."Ye-Yeah, I do, but why?" he asked.

"Because you are the slayer. We need to talk... Inside." Jason nodded.

Jason made his way to the door of his apartment, his aunt was working late so she would be home around 2 in the morning. He gripped the key tighter then he ever had before, the sense of him knowing he was almost killed, really made no attempt to calm him down. He inserted the key, listening to clinks as the rivits slid through. Before opening the door, he glanced back at the English man.

"Before I let you in my house, your not a vampire. Are you?" he asked wondering if the answer was yes, how far a key would go into someone.

"Ah, buggerl. No I am not a vampire, if I was do you think I would help you? I am a watcher, someone who is supposed to protect and train the slayer. I was sent here, by what still remains of the destroyed council." he said holding up a personal file. Jason saw his name.

"Where, where did you get that?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter."

Jason opened the door, flipping the light on as he entered the darkened living room.

"Make your self at home. For all intensive purposes." Jason said glancing around his living space.

"I shall. Oh, by the way, my name is Giles. Rupert Giles." he said, extending his hand for a formal greeting.

Jason glanced, at the gesture, and scoffed.

"I won't shake your hand, it seems like you already know me." Jason said, the malice showing through. He had just been attacked by two vampires and...Ruupert wanted to have a Hog and Tog.

"Fine." Giles said.

Jason made his way to the dining table, pulling out a chair for Ruupert, God he hated that name already. He went to the sink, and turned the water on, while grabbing a glass for the overhead pantry. He drank quickly, allowing the water to cleanse his throat, as if it was washing away the previous events. He turned towards Giles.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Oh, no I'm fine." Jason gave a nod, "You are the Slayer, Jason, Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One. One born with the strength and skill to fight the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. I know you are not a girl, but you ARE the slayer, and there is nothing we can do about it, Buffy the FEMALE Slayer, used a spell to ward off The First, provorbial evil. and in doing so it screwed up the line, to where now it goes to males, and you are the first." Giles said, glance to see the shocked look on Jason's face.

"When do we start training?"Jason said sitting his glass down
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, yeah i know it is short, but what can you do