Stake It to the Limit

Good Morning L.A.

Jason, stayed still on the bed. The sun, casting slivers of light across his face, sliding into his open eyes, they had remained open since his dream, well better yet nightmare had woken him. Images, of what Giles, had said manifesting, in his once pleasant dreams.

~~~
"Buffy, is the one who used the scythe to empower, all of the potential slayers that had been gathered up to fight the first, but we had no idea that it would cause such a shift in the line." Giles stated.

"So you mean to tell me? That Buffy is the reason, Sunnydale is just a crater now? I mean don't get me wrong, I am sure Buffy's powerful after all of the stuff, you said she's been though. But could she really just destroy a town?" Jason, said his eyes asking nothing but questions, questions that needed answers...NOW.

~~~
*
Jason, finally rose from the bed, stepping to the window, drawing back the curtains. The tiny slivers of light, caused no pain, compared to the burst of sushine, coming through his dark brown curtains.
"Oh, shit. Well good morning Los Angeles." Jason said rubbing his now burning eyes. " Nice to know you still have a since of humor."

~~~

"No, Buffy didn't do that. Over the years, you acquire friends and Buffy is no exception. She has had many people through the course of time, helping her...Alive, dead or otherwise.

Jason's eyes popped "Wait...What?"

~~~
*
Jason breathed in heavily, as he poured the cup of coffee, into his mug. Inhaling the aroma, allowing the smell to clear his senses. His mind raced, his first meeting with Giles outside of his house was today, and he had no idea what to expect.

TIME LAPSE 12 hrs.

"Hey Giles, I don't want to be a pain, but WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE IN A GODDAMN CEMETARY?!?!?" Jason said his slight semi-joking tone seeping through. "I mean, I got things to-" Giles cut him off "What, do you have a hot date with a hot girl?"

"Oh, No dude, I fence for the other team." Jason said with a smirk.

Giles choked, "Well, the first male Slayer is gay...I shall make no staking jokes." Jason glanced at Giles, shooting him a look, close to anger, but also with understanding. "Why you hypocritical, English bastard." Again Jason's childish smirk gliding across his face. He playfully swatted at Giles, not remembering his strength, "Sorry."

From the distance, they saw a man enter a masoleum. Giles glanced a look at Jason

"Showtime."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know another short one, but God, finding the inspiration for long ones is just so damn hard.
*kinky look*