Stake It to the Limit

Showtime In the Cemetery

Giles, hurriedly paced to the mausoleum, with Jason already in the lead. Jason's mind raced, he didn't know what to expect, but what could he expect, it was either a Vampire or a vampire right? “He, Giles” He said as he stood by the closed door. “What do you think this thing is?” grabbing his stake he had hidden in his jacket pocket.

“I have no clue, it looked like a vampire, but things can take on many forms.:”

And with that Jason opened the door, entering the room stake drawn, with Giles close behind. That's when things got...scary. Jason stood wide eyed, he couldn't breath, they were everywhere, bony corpses, rising from the wall mounted catacombs. He glanced at Giles, “ what are these things?” He asked, taking on his fighting stance. “Their not real.” Giles scoffed. “I know what we are dealing with here, Jason, what are you the most afraid of?” Giles asked, almost laughing. “Ummm, z-zombies” Jason admitted shamefully. “So, what are we facing? Mister Monster Man.”

“It is a demon, that has to be summoned, we,,,well Buffy has fought one before. It is called a Gachnar, it is a demon of fear, one whom first causes fear by implanting images, or scenarios. Then it uses the essence of the fear it causes and manifests. If you want to kill it, you have got to be scared, just remember its not real.” Jason had other plans.

“Hey, Gachnar, come out here and scare me like a man, you ugly bastard.”

Giles mumbled. “Why do people taunt the Fear Demon, it is so tacky.” he glanced at the zombies, whom had stopped in there tracks. “Jason, here it comes.” Giles warned. But he was wrong, the mausoleum shifted, onto a open stage, with people, in the seats, laughing at Jason. Jason froze.

“You—you have stage fright, God this is so cliche.” Giles, chuckled. Jason, what is the one thing you are good at, Do it on the stage.” and with that Jason stood. (what am I good at? I don't know. . . Dancing.)

Jason could dance, he learned how through watching the street battles, but he could bust a move. He flipped, landing, then immediately going into a reverse handspring, ok so this was tumbling, but what was dancing with out a tumbler? He made his way to the center of the stage, hearing the crowed applaud, and cry out his name, he grinned. Jason looked back at Giles, whom was of the stage, with the crowd, he saw Giles' beaming smile, and Jason brought the heat. Then they were back at the mausoleum . . . but not alone.

This thing was HUGE, it had horns thrown back, its face wrapped with bandages, and its hands long fingers, accompanied by long fingernails. It roared.

Jason stood in shock, this was not a vampire, stake though the heart situation, he needed something else. Fast.

The demon, ran at Jason, grabbing him and throwing him across the tiny tomb. Jason slid across the stone coffin in the middle, before landing on the ground, he bounced back up. “I'm okay, I'm okay.” He said as he rubbed his arm. He looked around the room, to see only one potential weapon. A torch.

“Um, Jason, a little help here.” Giles said frantically. Jason shot up seeing that the demon was going after Giles. “Dammit!” Jason mumbled.

Jason, leaped off the coffin flipping right in the line of the Gachnar and Giles. He threw a punch, knocking the Gachnar back. “Dammit, ow!” Jason exclaimed. “Sorry, I forgot to tell you, these things are tougher than vampires.” Jason scoffed. “Thanks, this is probably the worst training mission EVER.”

Jason kicked, aiming for the face, but the demon countered. Grabbing his foot and slinging him across the tomb once more. Again Jason bounced back. “Okay, this mo fo is pissing me off.” and with that Jason back flipped off the coffin again, but instead of landing in front of the Gachnar, he landed on top.

The rumble of the Gachnar, was unbelievable. It snarled and roared, until finally Jason, decided it was time to end the show.

“Lights out.” and with that Jason jammed the lit torch into the demons chest cavity, allowing the beast to burst into flames.

“Well, that was fun.” Giles said sarcastically. “You know something, Giles? If you weren't my watcher, I think I would kill you.”

“Oh, God, if I had a nickel for every time I have heard that.” Giles said closing the door of the tomb.

“So, whens the next show?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, tell me whatcha think, comments = love, and updates <3