Stake It to the Limit

Better Get to Class

Great, Jason thought. He had just one more night before school started back up for the year, His summer had proved intriguing, and very entertaining, but he missed his friends, the hanging out, and the fun, that came with 'normal' activities. Not, staking vamps, or burning Gachnars, He actually wanted to go back to school. He had a life, outside of being a slayer, he had friends whom, he shared everything with, but he knew he couldn't share this, not this, this burden was his to bare, and he was NOT going to bring. Rachael and Alex, into it.

7:30 A.M.

Jason, jumped, the sound of his alarm startled him. He laughed, “seriously? I am a slayer, and my alarm scares me?” the voice of his aunt, called from the kitchen.

“Honey. You up?” His Aunt Carol, cooed from the bottom floor. “Yeah. Aunt Carol. I'm up, can you make some coffee?” The question shocked his aunt.

“What? Since when do you drink coffee? Your 17.” his aunt asked, chuckling under her breath, as Jason entered the kitchen. “Since you became so beautiful.” He said patting Carol on the shoulder. “Your such a sweetie, Jazz.” Gah that name, Rachael had called him that in front of Carol once, and it stuck, now Rachael, Alex and his aunt, called him Jazz. And he personally liked it.

He drank fast, ignoring the pain the hot liquid inflicted on his throat. It was nothing compared to the injuries he received from slaying. He drank his last drop, glancing up at the clock, he would be at school in ten minutes...usually. That was before, he got Slayer powers. He grabbed his bag, hurrying to place it on his back, as too it concealed things normal teenagers don't carry with them, you know the usual. Stake, cross, holy water, and Garlic potato chips. He hugged his Aunt, leaving her with a final word for the day, since the next time he would see her would be tomorrow. “Seize the moment, because tomorrow you might be dead.” She grinned, the grin of safety, of contempt, of peace, it made Jason smile too.

He saw the bus leaving the stop, grinning from ear to ear, Jason sped after it. He loved the power that flowed through him, the agility, that allowed him the speed he needed to stop the forces of evil, and he just really liked the name...Slayer. He saw the bus put on the brakes, and he glided to the stop. Entering the bus with the other passenger, the driver stopped him. “Ja-Jason, you weren't at your stop, Ho-how did you get over here so fast?” the bus driver asked frantically. “Why, Bill, I ran here.” and with that Jason, smirked before claiming his seat in the back.

Jason, was glad he had that coffee, if not he would have been out by second period, Zoology, with Miss Atkins. She was funny, harebrained, but she at least made the subject fun. He hadn't seen Rach, or Alex yet, but he didn't know what there schedules were. He made his way to third period, his math book in hand, his bag on his back, and his chin held high, well not high enough. He didn't see him, he wasn't paying attention, or...no he was looking straight ahead, how could he have not seen him. All he knew was his book was on the ground, and so was the guy he hit.

“Are, you okay?” Jason stammered. His eyes only on the book. Then he looked up, seeing the boys bright blue eyes, shimmer against his neon black hair. If Jason was bent down he knew his knees would have locked. The boy smirked, noticing Jason's slight case of awe. “better get to class, Jason.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I really thing this chapter sucks but, idk. tell me if it does.