Stake It to the Limit

Don't Go!

Jason walked home slowly. His mind only focusing on Drake...The vampire. Deep down though, Jason was attracted to him, he couldn't fight it. His daydream lasted a few moments, before Alex caught up with him.

“So, buddy. What are you doing this fine evening?” Alex said placing his hand on Jason's shoulder. Alex was cute, he had green eyes and black hair. He was built too, he had a lot of training as a kid, his dad was a drill sergeant for the United States Army, so in turn Alex would watch his dad as he trained, then he would train himself. It was cute to watch as this boy changed from slender cutie, to DAMMMMN. All the girls wanted him, then they were disappointed when he came out last year about being gay. Alex had been the big reason Jason, finally had the courage to come out, and things didn't exactly go well at home. It was funny though. Everyone knew that Alex liked Jason, but he never pressed the issue, Alex was one of those. Well if I can't date him, I at least want to be friends. And that was why he was Jason's BEST FRIEND. Jason, couldn't date Alex, he just couldn't. Alex was teased after coming out, so having a boyfriend wouldn't help anything. Jason had been teased when he came out also, but he never did anything about it, unlike Alex. Alex had finally stood up to one of the biggest jocks that had been giving him hell over it. And it takes a lot for Alex to get mad, but when he gets mad. He is a force to be reckoned with. Alex was a GREAT fighter, and he had taught Jason a lot before, Jason became the slayer. Jason snapped out of his little daydream to the sound of Alex's voice.

“Jazz, you still in there bud?” Alex asked waving his hand in front of Jason's face. He snapped back. “Yeah, sorry. What were you saying?” Alex chuckled.
“I asked if things had gotten better with your mom?” Jason sighed. “That bad, huh?” Alex asked placing a soothing hand on Jason's shoulder. Alex jumped at the hit, finding Jason buried within his chest.

Jason finally regained composure, and resumed the walk home. Alex walking with him, fifteen miles out of the way, just talking to him. Finally they made it to Jason's house. Jason turned to Alex. “Thanks, sweetie for bringing me home.” Jason saw pink flash in Alex's cheeks. It made him laugh. Jason turned to go inside. Alex grabbed his hand. “Oh, Jason. Rach and I are going to the cemetery later on, she is going to do this...I don't know, calling ritual. And I wanted to know if you wanted to come. Do you?” Alex asked shocked by Jason reaction... “NO! Don't go, it is dangerous, and and.” Alex just stared at him. “What do you mean Dangerous? Alex asked his eyes glaring at Jason. DAMMIT. Jason thought. “Alex. It is dangerous because I know what hides in the night. What lurks in the shadows.” Alex still stared.

“Dude, this summer has made you crazy.” Alex turned to walk away, picking his pace to get away from Jason. Jason whispered in the air. “I know, because I am the Slayer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is a filler, but don't freight little ones, the best is yet to come. COMMENTS=UPDATES