‹ Prequel: Super Avenged

Super Avenged: Only Human

*It is necessary for you to read “Super Avenged” for you to fully understand this story. If you jump right into this story, you will be very lost. So read “Super Avenged” first. Please, and thank you.*

Jimmy and Miya have gotten married, and their life has returned to normal. Or, at least as normal as life could be for a superhero and his wife. They’ve just gotten back from their honeymoon, and have even started looking for a house. Everything is perfect, and it appears as though it will remain that way for quite some time.

But none of them realize that there is a villain brewing a plan in the shadows within which they cannot see. This villain does not want world domination. He does not want to become famous, or change the world. All he wants to do is reveal to the world that Super Avenged, their precious heroes, isn’t really all that super. He wants to prove to the world that Super Avenged is, truly, only human. And he plans on doing it any way he can.

Super Avenged consists of:
M. Shadows – Sonic scream
Synyster Gates – Super speed
Zacky Vengeance – Telepathy and telekinesis
Johnny Christ – Super strength
The Rev – The ability to stretch or shrink his body


© Audrey 2009

Author’s Note:
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. I own Miya and the plot line.