‹ Prequel: Super Avenged

Super Avenged: Only Human

Decisions

{Miya}

I whistled a mindless, happy tune as I dunked a pile of dirty plates into the sudsy dish water swishing around in the plastic basin I put into the sink. I hunted around in the water for my washcloth, finally succeeding in finding it. I took a breath and continued to whistle. I was in an extremely good mood for some reason that day. I thought it was the first day I’d been in an exceptionally good mood during the entire two weeks since Jimmy and I talked and drank hot chocolate on the couch.

Somehow, life returned back to normal for Jimmy and I. I could actually step out of the apartment without a stampede of reporters and paparazzi demanding answers and clicking on their cameras. Even Jimmy began to get tired of that after a while. He told me that if it continued this way, he wouldn’t hesitate to grab one of their cameras and throw it down on the ground and tell them to take a picture of that. Now, when we stepped out the front door, there were only a few stragglers from the paparazzi.

Everyday, I woke up feeling a little better both mentally and physically. Not going to the therapist had been a good idea; the therapist would’ve only succeeded in upsetting me further by demanding that I talk about it before I felt well enough to do so. Being around Jimmy was all the therapy I needed. He cared so much for me and loved me more than I could ever imagine, and simply knowing that warmed my heart up. We were just two young people in love, and it comforted me knowing that no matter what, Jimmy would always be there for me.

I washed the last plate and sat it on the towel resting next to the sink. As I tilted the wash basin to drain it of its water, a pair of hands seized my hips. I smiled as I rinsed the remaining suds out of the basin and turned my head to press a kiss to Jimmy’s lips.

“Babe, I think you’ve finally lost your mind,” he informed me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smirked as I turned around in his arms and latched my fingers together behind his neck.

“What makes you think that?” I asked curiously. In response, Jimmy raised his dark eyebrows and nodded his head towards the lower half of my body.

“You forgot to put pants on,” he answered.

“Really now?” I said in mock incredulity, looking down at myself. I only wore a plain black camisole, a cute pair of emerald green underwear with peace signs all over it, and a pair of fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm. “Well, I put pants on, but they were cramping my style too much, so I took them back off.”

“It’s the middle of fall, babe,” Jimmy told me. “Aren’t you cold?”

“Only a little,” I answered, pulling away from him. I lifted myself up onto the counter next to the freshly washed dishes, grabbed a dry towel, and began to dry them off. Jimmy stood in between my legs, one arm resting on either side of my body. He shook his head at me.

“Yeah, you’ve definitely lost your mind,” he repeated.

“It’s an occupational hazard,” I said with a smile, handing him a dried plate. He reached above my head and opened the cupboard to put the plate up.

“Well, I guess in a sense all artists are just a little crazy,” Jimmy agreed, putting up the rest of the plates as I handed them to him.

“No, I meant being married to you,” I corrected him, handing him a glass this time. He closed the cupboard above my head and stretched his arm across the kitchen to the cupboard with glasses in it.

“Well, that’s a given,” Jimmy said with a smile. I handed him the last glass and he put it away and closed the cupboard. Then, he focused back on me.

“I actually wanted to talk to you about something,” I told me, grabbing his shoulders to keep him standing there as he turned away to go somewhere else. Once I felt sure I had his full attention again, I continued, “Well, I’ve been thinking that we should start house hunting again. I know the last time we did it, it was just to see what’s out there, but now I actually want to be serious about looking for a house. What do you think?”

“It sounds fabulous,” Jimmy answered with a smile. “But I’ve been thinking about something, too.”

“Go on,” I said encouragingly.

“Well, we’ve been married for a few months now, and we aren’t going to get any younger. So, I was thinking that maybe we could set our sights on starting a family,” Jimmy continued. My eyes practically leaped out of my sockets.

“Really?” I asked, leaning closer to Jimmy and trying to make sure I didn’t see any joke in his face. He nodded proudly, obviously pleased that he’d said something to make me happy. “Like, family as in having kids?”

“What other way is there?” Jimmy asked, still smiling. I squealed happily and threw my arms around Jimmy. He laughed and hugged me back. He turned his head and breathed seductively into my ear, “So, what do you say we get started immediately?”

I pulled away biting the middle of my bottom lip. I wrapped my legs tightly around Jimmy’s waist and dragged his lips hard against mine.

“I thought you would never ask,” I whispered against his lips. “Now, onward to the baby-making room!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm gonna post the last two chapters tomorrow.
And then this story will be over. T_T
It makes me sad.

Comments? Please! Let this story go out with a bang....