Animal Attraction

Two: Diary gets personal

Gerard was running his hands through his black hair as he sat across from Frank in the kitchen. He was tired of Mikey's complaining, so he ditched him and came over. Running his hands through his hair a second time, he sighed, "Mikey is being such a bitch."

Frank smirked, "You don't say?"

"I can never come here with my personal thoughts," Gerard whined, "You always make fun of me."

"Hun," Frank said, standing up and going towards the fridge, "If you repeat it twenty million times, of course I will make fun of you."

"Whatever," he checked his watch, "My mom's home and I don't want my mom to skewer my ass."

"Kinky," Frank replied.

Gerard rolled his eyes and exited the house. Frank removed the diary from inside the oven, and walked up to his room with an apple in his hand. Eventually getting to his room, he plopped onto a page that seemed a little odd.

June 20th, 1988

I just had my personal experience of a wet dream from a guy. It was kind of weird for me, but the dream was so damn hot. I won't say who the guy was, but I will tell you that I was the one fucking him. Shit, i'm touching myself remembering the dream. Now he's back in my mind. My hand is starting to shake. I'm giving myself a handjob now, my imagination is making him seem hotter. Shit....


The rest was illegible and Frank's hands were shaking at the surprising entry in his diary. Not wanting to go on today with more of the diary or even force himself to read the illegible, he decided on hanging out with Ray or Bob. Anywhere near Gerard and the diary will pop right into his mind.

-

"Hey Frank," Ray glanced at Frank who was fidgety and slightly shaking, "You okay, you seem like your going to have a panic attack. That is how Mikey is before one."

"I'm not going to have a panic attack, "Frank snapped, I just have a boner from the diary entry in Gerard's diary. Thank you wild imagination.

"Okay okay, sorry Princess Frank," Ray turned his attention back to the television as Frank brought his knees up to his chest and laid his chin on his knees.

"Welcome to the Wild Cops show. I'm Perry Wilkins and I am here to show you some of the wildest things cops found.

"You wanna watch this?" Bob said from the other side of the room, chewing on a twizzler.

Both boys nodded and Bob set the remote on the arm of the chair.

"Today's first wild knock-out was a man that stored gay, incest and underaged kid porn in his closet. Wild and disturbing. This is a double knock-out that is sure to keep the presses rolling for years."

Frank was starting to shake a little, Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts.

"Are you sure your okay?" Bob asked, giving his attention to Frank, "You're shaking like your cold, but it's like 80 degrees in this house."

"I-I think I'm going to go home. I feel sick." He quickly ran out of the house and sat in his car. He sat in his car, pretty much imagining the whole image of Gerard jacking himself off over and over again, until he couldn't take it anymore and drove home.