Sequel: You Promised

Forget Me, Not

I'm Gay

It’s time to go home! Well, as much as Gerard’s house can be home… Bob’s staying with him and thought it would be a good idea for me to stay, as I supposedly, am subject to accidents. Well, I can’t really argue. First I don’t know if it’s true because I don’t remember and second… I feel from the stage! How dumb is that?

Bob was driving and Ray sat in the passengers sit. As Mikey was driving his own car, they threw me in the backseat with Gerard. From time to time I looked in his direction. He was always looking out the window.

If only I knew what happened. It’s driving me crazy. I was trying desperately to remember who the person the voice belonged to was. I couldn’t. Sometimes I would get close but it would just disappear from my mind

“Tell me about myself. My family, my friends…” I pleaded. I needed to know what my life was like. And maybe it would make me remember something.

“Well, your name’s Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero, you were born on Halloween you’re 28, you’re a vegetarian, you play guitar in my chemical romance, I’m the drummer, Mikey plays the bass, Ray plays the guitar too and Gerard sings. You were engaged to Jamia but you broke up, you have another band called Leather mouth… Well, what else can I say? You’re the one that enlightens the bus when we’re all sad. I can’t remember anything else.”
“You’re annoying, you’re a man whore, you’re an asshole, and we’re all impressed you haven’t got any disease or a child out there, thought, we doubt about the second.” Gerard said. I guess he’s good at bringing the bad in me.

“Tell me more Gerard.”
“You don’t care about the others feelings, you get drunk when things get bad, you love your dog more than anyone, but yourself, you think you know everything. You think no one deserves you and you use them so you can get a fuck. You think you’re better than anyone at what you do but you have a small dick and you are a faggot!” My eyes widened at his last words.

“What!?”
“You’re a faggot! Why do you think no one talked about your parents? They hate you!”
“Gerard.” Bob said in a warning ton.
“What about Jamia?”
“Gerard!” Bob said to stop him from talking, it didn’t worked.

“You used her to make a point to yourself but when she talked about marriage you said you weren’t ready and broke up with her. At least that’s what you said, because everyone knows you just said that to convince yourself. You didn’t want to be married to her cause you’re a faggot!”

“Gerard, stop it!” Bob shouted.
“Why can’t I say what I think?”
“You’re wrong, that’s why!”
“Yeah, then what’s your theory? He loved her very much but she broke up with him and he’s hiding it because he’s ashamed?”
“My theory it’s that you’re mad at him for god know what and you’re being an asshole! When will you grow up? It’s not your business if he’s gay or not!” Bob said.

I looked at the man next to me as he danced around the pole touching his body. He got down from the stage and walked up to me.
“Hey cupcake. Need anything?” He asked. I slipped a bill on his pants. Hopefully they won’t be on for long.
“You bet.”


“-never wanted! You have nothing to do with-” I cut Gerard off.
“Shit!” They all looked at me asking if I was okay. “I remembered something…”
“What?”
“I-I’m-m Gay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Even if I only got one comment last chapter I decided to update.
One's better than nothing.
I hope you comment on this one, at least...