Sway With Me

one.

Rayne.

"Aaron, you can't be serious." I watched Aaron as he leaned on the countertop and shook his head.

"C'mon Ray. You know how my parents are."

I frowned. The problem with Aaron's parents wasn't that they didn't like me. They loved me. They loved everything about me. The only thing that they really had an issue with was perfection. Aaron's mother had spent weeks on end trying to plan our wedding. We insisted we were fine, but she wouldn't hear of it. In an attempt to "help" us, she enrolled us into a couples' dancing class. Without our consent.

"No, Aaron. This is pathetic. I am not going to a dance class."

"Ray, baby. C'mon. Please?"

I shook my head.

He approached me and kissed my cheek. "For me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Aaron..."

"Mhm?"

I glared at him. "Ugh."

"Is that a 'yes'?" he grinned.

I groaned. "Fine."

"Thank you," he smiled, kissing me.

My fingers ran through his hair as our lips met. "You owe me big time."

He chuckled. "Don't I know it."

Alex.

"Lacey, you've gotta be kidding me."

She frowned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Alex, what makes you think that? Don't you think this is a great opportunity for us to become closer?"

"Lacey. I am close to you. We've been dating for five years. I don't think a goddamn dance class is going to change what we already have."

"Oh please, Alex."

"No, Lace. This is just too much."

I sat myself down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. I loved Lacey, but if there was one thing I was never going to do, it was taking a dance class.

"Alex, c'mon. Don't you want us to have an amazing wedding?"

"Lacey, marrying you is all I need to have an amazing wedding. I don't need fancy dresses and flowers and pointless dance lessons." I looked at her, my eyes pleading. She kissed me.

"Alex, that's sweet. It really is, and I agree completely, but we know that's not how it's going to pan out with our parents and all the guests." She laid her head on my shoulder. "It's just for eight weeks."

"Eight weeks?!"

"Calm down. Eight, short weeks. It'll go by fast. Really fast. Please?"

I stared at her and frowned. There was no way I was getting out of this.

"Alright, alright, I'll do it. I'll go to your stupid class."

"Good," she beamed, kissing me quickly. "Cause I already sent them the deposit."

I huffed and fell over on the couch.

How did I see that coming?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another new story.
I'm just full of them lately.
And it's Alex Gaskarth, too.
C-c-c-comment.
Spanks youuu :)

(L)