Status: not really getting anywhere

Sing Me To Sleep

Chapter 1

I waited at the airport as I watched the flight times appear and disappear off of the board. The flight from Alaska to Baltimore was delayed, and now I was waiting to see what time it would arrive. Almost two months had gone by since I saw the guys, I went to one of their shows in Virginia with Megan, but other than that I had had to live off of texts and phone calls. Currently, I had twenty more minutes to kill before the plane came in, so I walked to the closest Starbucks in the airport and bought six mocha frappucinos. One for me, one for each of the guys, and one for Matt. I sat in a chair outside their boarding gate and waited. A teenage girl around 14 or 15 sat beside me with headphones in her ears. I distinctly heard one of the guys’ new singles blaring through her headphones. I smiled, deciding to ask her if she was a fan.

“Hey,” I stated, watching her turn her head to look at me, “Who are you here waiting for?”

“I’m waiting for my dad. He should be home today from a business trip. Me and my mom came to meet him.”

“That’s cool, so you like All Time Low?”

She gave me a questioning look and then realized that she had her music on extremely loud.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry if it bothered you coming through my headphones.”

“No, it’s fine. I was wondering if you’ve been to any of their concerts.”

“Yeah, I’ve been to one that was here. I waited outside to meet them but they had to leave for the next venue really fast.”

“Well, I think I can make it up to you.”

“What? How?”

“Here they come now.” I said, getting up and jumping to see Jack over the throng of people.

I shouted his name and he finally looked over, waving the guys to where I was.

“I missed you so much,” he said, taking me in his arms and spinning me around while he kissed me, “so fucking much.”

“Guys this is,” I stopped, realizing I hadn’t gotten her name.

“Maddie.” She said, smiling.

“Guys, this is Maddie.”

They all said hello, and I took pictures for her, and then we had to be on our way. She thanked me, and we went to luggage claim.

“Oh, hey, here you go.” I said, handing everyone their frappucinos.

“Sweet, thanks Catie.” Zack said, gulping his down.

After luggage was collected, Jack got into the car with me, and everyone else got into Flyzik’s car, and we made our way back to Rian’s house, where everyone had parked their cars before they left.

Jack leaned over and grabbed my hand while I was driving.

“I fucking missed you, and all I could think about was a good day to get married.” He said, laughing.

“Ok, what’s the date you picked?”

“December 25th. You’re what I want for Christmas.”

“Jack, that’s only three months away. Can we get everything ready in time?”

“Of course we can, hopefully.” He laughed,kissing my hand.

We pulled into Rian’s driveway, and I let Jack out to get into his car.

“I’ll see you back at the apartment.” I said, smiling and waving at the guys.

Jack blew me a kiss and I laughed, blowing one back, as my life settled back into its old ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! It's finally up!!!