Akina's Nightmare & The Delusional Admirer

Akina is Japanese decent but she was born in America, she receives a scholarship to go to a protégés school in Japan, after she arrives in Japan alone, her school day starts like any other school day at a predictable boarding school.
Soon after her arrival at the boarding school she gains a dangerous secret admirer.

Akina thought she would have a wonderful adventure in Japan but it soon turns into a nightmare when Akina is trapped in a huge castle with a mysterious man stalking her as she makes an attempt to escape.
While she wonders through the varies halls & rooms she is chased by mutated humans that look more like creatures throughout the castle that seems to her more like a maze with no exit out of her nightmare.
It is unknown to Akina why she was in this horror-able place or the reason she was being held against her will but soon the story will unfold for Akina telling her about her delusional captor & the creatures that stalk her along the way.
  1. Akina's Horror-able Nightmare Begins Ch: 1
    Akina's wonderful adventure starts to turn into a nightmare she never thought she could possibly dreamt or it would actually be her reality.
  2. Akina's Reality & Her Sanity Ch: 2
    Akina wakes up in a strange place that was a dungeon prison cell. She makes her first attempt to escape her bared prison cell.