Seriously, Just Shut the *** Up

The Blind

So, you've chosen the "Blind", eh? It's a pretty good one, I gotta admit. I had some luck with this one once, when my nemesis Minnie (Yes, her name was Minnie...) tried to convince my boyfriend at the time to sleep with her.
Needless to say, she went home with a black eye and a closed mouth.

Now here's what you gotta do;

1. Look around to pinpoint where your target is.

2. Find your target.

3. Smirk at your target, to add cinematic effects. Y'know, to act as if it were out of a movie. Don't you just love that feeling? I know I do.

4. Start walking slowly to your target.

5. Make sure you are behind the slimeball before you do this, so you can fufill step 6.

6. Tap on the shoulder of your nemesis.

7. When they turn around, wind your arm back, as if you were about to punch someone's lights out.

8. PUNCH THEIR FUCKING LIGHTS OUT.

9. They will be on the ground, most likely, so you might want to spit on them, for another cinematic effect.
Trust me, you will look more badass than Clint Eastwood.

This technique is called the "Blind", because the person you are doing it to has no idea it is coming.
As if they were blind.
They also might go blind for a while if you punch them in the right place.
♠ ♠ ♠
It probably wouldn't be wise to do something like this to a large fellow or lady.
They could beat the shit out of you.
So, if you are not confident in your fighting abilities, you will most likely not succeed.