Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Ten

Waverly Braxton

I breathed in Jake's scent, “Really what's the deal with, Eileen.” I said her name with disdain.

We were in Jake's car, he was driving me to get my car that I left on the side of the road.

“Nothing, I promise. She was a friend doing me a favour, although I think she became a little more attached than I had planned on.” He said, looking guilty. He was avoiding making eye contact with me.

The tension in the air was tense, we had had a full on make out session and after we were both out of breath, hot and bothered. I suggested, to get out of the unconformable silence that we go get my car, he wordlessly agreed.

I kept quiet until I couldn't take the overwhelming silence anymore. I reached over to turn on the radio, but it seemed as if he had the same idea because he reached for the radio the same moment I did. Our hands touched briefly and a spark ran up through my hand and I retracted my arm instantly.

“Sorry.” We both mumbled at the same time.

I could feel the heat radiating from his body as we sped down Tyson Road.

My eyes seemed drawn to look over at him, I willed myself not too, I begged myself not too. I could tell that he was fighting the same temptations.

Finally, I saw we were encroaching upon my car, I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding and unbuckled my seat belt. He stopped the car and I all but ran to be anywhere where I wasn't within touching distance of Jacob Black.

“How about you follow me back to your place.” He called out from the driver's side of his beat up old Rabbit.

“You don't have too.” I reassured, knowing that if we said goodbye here, we would save a lot of suffering, as opposed to saying goodbye at my house when we would have to hug. Contact was not a good idea.

“I want to.”

After he put some gas in my car, he got into his own and I called to him, awkwardly,

“See you there, then I guess.” He nodded, and did a U-turn.

I got in my car, put it in First and followed his lead. I kept my eyes on his car, wondering if he was as flushed as I was. I felt like there were strings pulling me to him, I needed him, I wanted him, I had to have him.

I was so frustrated with my thoughts that I was almost brought to tears, the fact that someone could have such a pull over me and make me so crazy.

Michelle, I thought, opening the connection, How do you play Embry so cold?

Can't talk. She thought quickly, I caught a mental picture of her on her bed, lacking clothes with Embry, also lacking clothes, pumping in and out of her.

“At least someone isn't sexually deprived . . .” I muttered, slightly disturbed and turned on at the same time.

The sun had gone down and the sky was getting darker by the second, suddenly Jacob slammed on the brakes in the middle of the road, I had to slam on my brakes so I didn't hit his car.

I got out of the car, fully prepared to yell at him, but he was already running towards me, a determined look in his eyes, almost resembling . . . lust.

I was shocked at the look he was giving me and I just stood there, he rushed up to me.

“Too hard,” He growled, “To control myself.”

“About damn time.” I said breathless, he slammed his lips to mine not wasting any time. His hands groped my body and my hands were running through his short cropped hair.

I ripped the buttons of his shirt off as I threw it to the ground, I growled when I saw he was wearing a wife beater. I grabbed at it and soon, after a couple of scratches and rips it was on the road.

I was so busy ripping his clothes off, I hadn't noticed my pants were on the other side of the street and my panties were ripped and hanging off of one hip.

I loosened his belt and ripped it off, it smacked him slightly and he growled, pressing my tightly against the car. He latched his lips onto my neck making me arch my back, my stomach pressing against his obvious erection.

He groaned and pulled my tee-shirt over my head, I used my enhanced speed to run around him, pull off his pants and settle on my knees in front of the bulge in his boxer shorts.

I slid his boxers off, slowly and agonizingly, to reveal his very well endowed male parts. I took him in my mouth, I relished in his satisfied groan as I ran my tongue all over him, he braced himself against the car as I worked hard and faster. I added a hand to fondle him and he pulled me up.

“Almost over the edge.” He said breathlessly. Then he used his speed to switch our positions, his head was now nestled between my thighs. My head was spinning, my senses were overloading, there was a building tension in my stomach, warm and pleasant.

Suddenly it exploded, a warm gush from between my legs made me scream in ecstasy and a warm tongue licking at my thighs was pure bliss.

He groaned, and stood to face me, I ground my naked hips in into his, he moaned my name and his eyes rolled back, eyelids fluttering.

“You sure about this?” I asked, knowing he was a virgin, even though technically I was as much inexperienced as he was.

“I've been ready since I met you.” He growled, shoving my against the car and thrusting his hips forward, I moaned, biting my lip to keep from screaming. Jake however let out a howl, he kept pumping in and out, I bit down on his shoulder. He moaned my name in my ear, making me shiver.

“Jake, I'm going to- I'm going to-” My muscles tightened and I rocked my hips in a circular motion, as he thrust harder and harder.

I cried out at the same time that he did, both shaking as our orgasms simultaneously ripped through us.

“That was fantastic.” He breathed, his naked body pleasantly crushing me. “Was I better than your first.”

“Way.” I said, closing my eyes and breathing shallowly, “My first time hurt like a bitch!”

I was sitting with Michelle on her couch, we were both starring eyed and completely out of it, Beatrice was out like a light and we were watching 'Dancing With the Stars'.

“What did you do today?” She asked, obviously not caring for the answer.

“I had sex with Jacob against a car, in the middle of the street.” I said, nonchalantly, still reliving it in my head.

“I boinked Embry.” She said, just as casually as I did, then she added, much to my disgust, “on your bed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the sex scene, it the only one I ever written. I can't wait until I finish this story so I can start on my new one, I have the prologue written and will post it soon.
Whit