Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Eleven

Waverly Braxton

I was steam cleaning my sheets after multiple times in the dryer. My inner thighs were sore and I was wincing every time I moved my legs.

I smiled to myself, it was totally worth it.

Michelle chose that moment to burst into the room.

“I am screwed.” She sighed flopping down on the couch that I still hadn't moved into the correct space in my new room.

“Yeah,” I said, sticking out my tongue, “On my bed.”

“Not what I meant!” She said, “I gave in, now Embry thinks we're dating!”

“Well, aren't you?” I asked, evening out the cover on my bed, when I was satisfied I turned to face my friend.

“Are you dating Jacob?” She countered, standing up and evening out one side of my comforter that I had left.

“Good point.”

I used my telekinesis to levitate my glass of water to where I was seated at my computer desk, also randomly placed among the chaos, seeing as I wanted to paint before I got everything organized.

“Don't forget we're going to 'Port A' with the girls in an hour.” She said, leaving my room and using her telekinesis to shut the door behind her. When she was in the hall, I distinctly heard her giggle and say,

“So cool!”

I had completely forgot about that, I pulled a grey sundress off the floor, looked it over, deemed in clean and pulled it over my shoulders. I sprayed perfume on it, just in case it wasn't clean I applied some makeup, nothing major and flat ironed my hair.

All of that took half an hour and I had some time to get my daily Spongebob Squarepants fix. I laughed for a good thirty minutes until Michelle came in,

“Jess and Angela are here.” She said, grabbing a jacket off of my dresser, “Can I borrow this?”

“Even if I said no, you would take it anyway. So, go right ahead.” I said, grabbing my leather jacket and turning off my television.

“Thanks partner.” Michelle said, bounding out of the room, grabbing her set of the house keys, and taking Beatrice out of her highchair.

“We're going shopping.” She cooed to her daughter. Beatrice giggled at her mothers funny face and grabbed at her hair.
I was a little crazed out of my head, actually I was a lot crazed out of my head. My mother was getting back from her honeymoon tomorrow and she was in for a rather, shocking surprise.

“Calm down, we're going to have fun. I promise.” Said Michelle, adjusting Beatrice's weight on her hip as we walked to the car. “We're going to find you a smokin' dress, too.”

“Just as long as it isn't the whore-fest that you wore to my mom's wedding.” I laughed, muting the word 'whore' so Bee wouldn't hear it.

Michelle gave me the finger.

Jessica was driving, Angela in the passenger side and us three in the back, squished by Bee's car seat. When we all finally arrived, Jess, Ange, and Michelle dashed into the store, Beatrice holding on to her mom's hand for dear life.

I walked calmly into the store, noticing that all my friends were in separate parts of the shop, tearing through all the dresses. Jessica was complaining about all the good dresses being gone, meanwhile, Angela was saying that she should be grateful she has enough money to buy nice dresses like these, because the children in Africa can't even buy food.

“Ooh!” Shouted Michelle, picking up a golden coloured dress that was very loose looking compared to her normal tight, 'I'm not a mother' style.

Jessica was already in the changing rooms with half the store waiting to be tried on.

Angela had an arm full of very modest, skin covering dresses. They all reminded me of something a nun would wear.

I scavenged around the store for around five minutes when I picked a long silver dress, that was made out of sequins.

I tried it on and decided that I had found my dress, and it was within my price range anyway. Beatrice got a cute little purse because all the dresses were for older people. So, all of us girls left the store happy with what we bought.

My dress
Michelle's dress
Angela's dress
Jessica's dress

Michelle and I had a huge laughing fit when we saw Jessica's dress, it was a massive attention thing, she wanted to be stared at, especially by Mike, who wasn't really even interested in her. Mike switched girls every other day. He was, what I like to call, a flake.

We were walking to the restaurant where Edward had stolen Bella from Jess and Ange because Angela wanted to keep the dream live that it as her turn to whisked away by a handsome young boy.

Suddenly, Jessica stopped, eyes wide, starring straight ahead.

“YO?” I said, after her abrupt halt caused me bump into her.

“Mr. Omano is here.”

“Hottie, hot hottie?” Asked Michelle, sparing no embarrassment.

“The one and only.” I said, a morbid tone creeping into my voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been one of the fastest updates I've done! I can't wait to start my new Harry Potter story!!!!!!!
If I get comments I will update more, I'm capable of it! : D
Whit.