Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Two

Waverly Braxton

I was glad my mother had the decency to let me pick out my own dress, it was the least she could do considering the fact that she practically abandoned me. Although, I soon planned to tell her that I was moving in with Michelle and her daughter Beatrice.

Michelle and I were both getting ready in my room, I was putting on makeup and Michelle was getting into her dress. I knew Michelle was eccentric and didn't care what people thought, I guess that's why she emerged in a very sexy dress.

I stared in awe at her, how she could put that on and feel so confident was beyond me, I mean, you could see her underwear, and she wasn't wearing a bra so her nipples were close to being exposed. I wolf whistled and she flashed me a smile, walking towards the mirror, adding a little bit more swagger that usual.

“I guess it's a good thing my mom already hates you.” I said, conversationally. Michelle laughed as she tugged at a loose strand of hair.

“I didn't think it was so bad. Besides you know it's just for Embry. If he wasn't coming I would have worn something uber cute, like you.” She said slyly, I know I for one would not want to miss the look on Embry face when he saw Michelle.

I joined her at the mirror and I added some eye liner and took the shoes off the dresser, they were bright blue and clashed a little with my dress, but really, when was I ever normal?

Michelle grabbed some strappy black pumps and slipped them on.

“Are we ready to go, Homie?” She asked, admiring my dress.

“I believe we are, Home skillet!”

We ran, at a slow pace because Michelle didn't want to mess up her hair. I really doubted anyone would be looking at her head anyway . . . We arrived at the Cullen's in less than five minutes. When Dr. Carlisle heard that my mom and Bella's dad were getting married, he insisted on holding the ceremony at his house.

Michelle was anxious because the Pack usually didn't willingly go to the Cullen house, she was worried that Embry wouldn't show up and her plan to give him blue balls wouldn't work.

I rang the insanely expensive doorknob and waited for all of two seconds before Alice, looking beautiful as always opened the door and wasted no time ushering us inside, only stopping once to gawk at Michelle's outfit choice.

“It's amazing how you can look so gorgeous, even when your mouth is hanging down to the floor.” Laughed Michelle, I knew Alice wouldn't take offence to this because, she and Michelle had grown close, almost as close as Michelle and I.

Alice laughed, a musical sound that would be better classified as singing, and led us up the stairs to where, my mom was getting ready. I walked in the door, leaving Michelle in the hallway, my mother might have a had a heart attack if she saw what Michelle was wearing.

My mother, soon to be Mrs. Swan was dressed in white, a veil adorned in flowers covering her face. She lifted it off to reveal her face which was flawless, she could have even passed for a vamp.

She looked at me, not only smiling from her mouth, but from her eyes as well. That is until she saw my choice of dress. Before she could criticize it, I spoke.

“Congratulations mom.” I said, sincerely, “You two will have a good life, I can just tell.”

“You mean we will have a good life, me, Charlie, you and, Bella.” She said, looking momentarily confused.

“Well, I'm moving out-” I stopped myself, I had let it slip. What kind of a daughter was I, telling her that on her wedding day!

“What!” Her eyes were wide with anger. I hurriedly opened the connection with Michelle.

Michelle!, I nearly yelled.

What the hell do you want? She said in monotone.

We have a code red, I said, panicked. Get me out of here!

Suddenly, he door opened and Michelle burst through, looking frantic.

“What? What's wrong?” She said, out of breath.

“Michelle, if you wouldn't mind, my daughter and I are talking-” She cut herself off, scanning over Michelle. “What in God's name are you wearing?” She shrieked.

“Uh, Waverly, there's been a mishap with Bella's dress. We need you.” Said Michelle, winking at me through our connection, and then closing it as she went back down stairs.

“Mom, I have to go. We'll talk about this later.” I said, smiling falsely. Hopefully, I thought, she'll forget what we were talking about on her honeymoon

I bolted out the door and made a mad dash to the living room, on the way there I bumped into Michelle.

“HOLY HELL!” She shouted, when her voice echoed she lowered it to a whisper, “I have no idea where I am.”

I let out a very unattractive snort of laughter and grabbed her hand to lead her to the living room, where I assumed everyone would be. But when we grabbed hands I felt a pull from behind my naval, Michelle must have felt it too because she gasped.

The next thing we knew, we were standing in the living room, having gained the attention of Emmett, Rose, Alice, Jasper, Edward and, Bella.

“How did you guys do that?” Said Bella, having trouble getting the words out of her mouth. I mentally rolled my eyes at her behaviour. Edward through me a disapproving look.

“I guess it's another one of our powers!” Said Michelle, who's excitement was through the roof, “That's so cool, because what I felt was like how they described apparating, in 'Harry Potter'!”

“Hey!” I shouted in realization, “Your right! I love Harry Potter, if we could apparate into the stories, I would so bang Draco Malfoy!”

“I would so be there!” She countered, smiling. It was then that we noticed everyone was looking at her and her outfit.

Emmett was wide eyed, “N-nice outfit.”

I was shocked, never once in my life had I heard Emmett say anything that didn't involve sarcasm.

Bella grabbed on to Edward's hand, afraid that he would be entranced by Michelle. She was such a stupid girl, how did she not understand how much Edward loved her! I would kill for someone to love me like that, and not to judge me on former actions. Cough, Jacob, cough.

Rose growled at Emmett's reaction, “God, why didn't you show up in your underwear?”

I swear I heard her mutter 'slut' under her breath. Rose was jealous because we used to be best friends, then I met Michelle. I was prepared to be friend with both of them but Rosalie started acting very hostile towards Michelle. That's when I decided that I didn't want friends who were bipolar.

Jasper and Alice didn't really notice, except Jasper was tempted by all the skin that he could sink his teeth into.

“The dogs are here.” Said Alice, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Enjoy!