Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter TwentySeven

Waverly Braxton

I groaned and the noise itself caused my hands to fly up to my head attempting to get the pain to subside.

“Where in the hell am I?” I questioned, knowing that know one could possibly hear me. I had already cast out my nifty sensory net and there was nothing.

I looked around, noting that it was dark. Pitch black.

I lifted my head and got to my feet. I kicked off my heels and stood still as I heard them clutter to the floor.

“Where the hell is everyone?” I shouted. They were all here a second ago, Michelle, Jake, Embry. But where were they now?

“Michelle?” I called out.

Nothing

“Jake?”

Nothing

“Anyone?” I whimpered.

My arm seared with pain, as did my eye.

Your all alone

I whipped my head around, searching for the voice, casting out my net to see if anyone really was there. Again, I found nothing. But the voice kept whispering.

Nobody wants you, they all left you.

“That's not true,” I shouted, “Michelle and Jake wouldn't just leave me here!”

But they did, they're all gone.

I gave into the voice, and curled up on the cold, wet ground. I was alone.

Jacob Black

“What the hell just happened?” I questioned, muttering more profanities as I continued to be jsut as confused as when we started.

“Where did she go?” Michelle screamed. She had a black and and a long scratch on her thigh that was seeping blood. “What did Darien do? Where the fuck is he?”

“They're gone.” Whispered Embry.

Michelle tightly closed her eyes and screamed bloody murder, she just kept going and going. Until the lights went on and everybody was standing where they were before we disappeared.

In an instant they were snarling and growling, and in their defensive positions.

Michelle had fainted and Embry was cradling her in his arms.

“Everybody please calm down. There is no need to fear.” Carlisle said.

Every Vampire in the room seemed to calm at his words. Carlisle was very respected among his kind I had noticed. Even out pack respected him.

It was then that I noticed what, or shall I say who was levitating in the middle of the room.

“Waverly!” I shouted, running to get nearer to her. Her height was decreasing and she was falling to the floor. I scrambled to get under her and as she fell her frail body, hair being whipped around her face. Her limbs were limp as she fell into my arms.

“Carlisle! Whats wrong with her?” Alice questioned, now that we were alone. Except for the Volturri members who were collecting the pieces of their beloved co worker, although, I noticed they didn't look to broken up over their loss.

“What exactly happened with her an Damien?” Asked Carlisle, “Tell me everything that you saw.”

“Well, we didn't really see much. After they did the 'Hocus Pocus' and made everyone disappear Jake and I were knocked out cold. When we came too, they were battling. Darien flew at her, I thought he was biting her, but he kind of, disintegrated . . . Then they were both gone.”

“Disintegrated? Thanks, Mutt. That's a big help.” Sneered Rosalie.

“Let's get her to one of the guest rooms. This could be very serious.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Comment please!