Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter TwentyNine

Waverly Braxton

They're gone, never coming back.

“I know, they don't want me, they never did.” I whimpered, I was to tired to cry, I had cried all that I could and now I could hardly form a sentence.

Michelle never cared about you. The voice said.

“Michelle never cared about me.” I repeated, broken.

Jacob Black never loved you.

I was silent, I didn't think I could say this sentence because somewhere deep inside I knew that if I said this I would be lying to myself.

Jacob Black never loved you The voice demanded, louder now. Aggravated.

“That's not true!” I stuttered, I was trying to sound more confident then I felt.

LISTEN TO ME!

I screamed, terrified to the point of being sick to my stomach. The voice was now a loud booming sound of venom. It sounded as though someone had put a massive amplifier nest to my head.

“Just leave me alone.” I whispered. I knew the only way to block the voice out was to fall asleep. That was kind of hard to do considering the fact that I was being screamed at. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I smacked my head off of the cement floor and let the blackness overwhelm me.

Michelle Sterling

“Jacob?” I called out. I was in the forest now looking for Jake who had been MIA for the last day and a half.

I was pretty much ready to kick his scrawny little ass into next week if he abandoned us now. Even though. Technically we abandoned him first.

As I was about to screamed out to him again, I felt a massive headache take over and I felt to the ground clutching at my head.

“Jesus Christ!” I yelled.

“Michelle?” Called Embry, “What's wrong?”

“Somethings wrong with Wave. Try and contact Jake through your connection or something.” I said huriedly. I used my enhanced speed to run through the Volturra streets and back to the building where my best friend was in a coma.

Carlisle was at her side and Emmett was as well. Emmett was where Jake should have been.

“Something's about to happen.” I said, closing my eyes to block out the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I good, or am I good?