Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Thirty

Waverly Braxton

Jacob Black is gone and doesn't want someone as pathetic as you. The voice tried again. I didn't know how long it had been trying to convince me that Jake wasn't supposed to be part of my life.

It was getting frustrated because I wouldn't give in. I know in my heart that he loves me, whether it is the imprinting, or whether he would have loved me regardless. The point was, what Jacob and I had was real, no it wasn't tangible, I can't touch it, but I can feel it.

Don't be more pathetic than you already are.

“I'm not pathetic because I believe in love.” I called back, my voice growing in strength. I was angry now, I had identified the voice as Darien's but I couldn't figure out how he was doing it.

I had also figured out that none of my powers worked here, where ever 'here' was.

I don't doubt that you stupid girl, but love does not believe in you. He yelled, the dark dungeon room shaking at his loud voice. I covered my ears and tried to block him out.

You can't escape it, The voice sing-songed, Your mother doesn't love you, she left. Your father was smart and left before you could even stand on both feet.

I cried harder.

Jacob and Michelle are lucky they got out when they could. Your a parasite, they can't stand you!

“STOP IT!” I screeched, standing up for the first time since I had been here. “STOP IT!”

Michelle Sterling

“What the shit?” I asked, dumbfounded. “Carlisle! She's glowing!”

He rushed over, kneeling by her side.

“This is it. She will either over come her own insecurities or she will give in to them.” He said, now holding her down, her small frame was undergoing massive convulsions.

“Common Wave, you can kick his scrawny ass!” I yelled, everyone was gathered near watching the scene unfold.

Waverly Braxton

“I am NOT alone!” I screamed louder, drowning out Dariens voice. Drowning out his thought's. “My friends love me, my mom loves me, Jake LOVES me!”

Suddenly I was lifted off of the ground, a blinding light coming from my chest.

No, He whispered incredulously, No! NO!

Then I was screaming, screaming at the top of lungs as loud as I could. I shut my eyes, letting the warmth of the light take over.

When I opened my eyes I nearly cried with relief, I was with all of the Cullen's, in an unfamiliar room but the didn't matter.

“How did you guys find me?” I sobbed, Michelle and I jumped on each other, both of us soaking each other with or tears of joy.

“You never left.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost finished. Damon Salvatore story after this one for all you Vampire Diaries fans.