Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Six

Waverly Braxton

“Look at her sitting there.” I scowled, “So perfect, smiling with her little happy friends.”

“I'd like to be sitting with a happy friend.” Michelle muttered, referring to my foul mood. I snapped my head in her direction.

“What was that?” I asked, silently daring her to say it again. She was quiet.

I turned my attention back to Eileen and attempting to blow up her pretty little read head with my metal waves. When she started to laugh I did a mocking impression of how preppy and annoying I thought her demeanour was.

Michelle had stopped listening to me and was on the phone with Beatrice's babysitter.

“Can you bring her by at lunch.” Said into the receiver. We were at school in the parking lot, my car was parked next to the Cullen's and Bella's was parked next to mine. Even having her ugly big pick up truck next to my beautiful car might diminish the value of it, I thought. I was in a terrible mood today.

It was all because Eileen was chattering away her friends. Normally, I guess I wouldn't be so fucking pissed off, but after seeing Jacob and the pack drop her off before heading to school themselves, put me in my current state.

I mean, Fork High isn't even close to the Res! I made myself feel better by pulling Paul out of the car and pecking him on the cheek. I was sure to let Jake see.

Sure I knew that he was fooling around with Eileen to get the better of me, but it doesn't mean I can't fuck with his head. After all, he was doing it to mine.

“Good news,” Said Michelle, snapping me out of my stupor. “Bee is coming at lunch, her nanny is dropping her here.”

“At least someone is dropping her off! Because God knows Jacob didn't care enough to drop me off, he had no problem with dragging Eileen about!” I steamed, catching Eric and Mike's attention. They made their way over to us.

“Maybe Bee will get you in a better mood.” Said Michelle, smiling as the guys approached us. They both headed straight for me. Eric had tried to 'woo' Michelle, but after he found out she had a kid, he seemed to loose interest. Mike didn't even attempt anything with Michelle, seeming to already know that he didn't have a chance.

“Hey girl!” Shouted Mike, embracing me in a very tight hug. “I saw you kiss that guy, Paul, they're better not be anything going on there.”

“Nothing you need to worry about.” I laughed, Eric smiled at me.

“Hey, you guys want to come to La Push with us, Jessica, Bella, and Angela, next weekend?” He asked, lacing his hands with mine. I swung them back and forth, already back in happy mode.

“Actually, Michie and I are going to Port A to shop for Semi.” I said, graciously declining their offer.

“OH! We are so in!” Yelled Jessica, walking over. Bella and Angela following in her wake.

If you guys don't mind.” Corrected Angela, giving Jessica a pointed look. She was being nice as ever, Michelle and I smiled, slinging our arms over her shoulders.

“Of course we don't mind.” We both chorused.

“I actually have plans with Edward.” Said Bella timidly, not looking me in the eye. Bella seemed to get out of everything that had to do with me. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Edward told her not to hang with me because he thought Darien could strike at any given moment.

I guess though, that's kind of true.

“Yeah, sure.” I smiled, then the bell rang, “Okay, I'll pick you guys up tomorrow after school, yeah?”

There were a chorus of 'okay' and 'yeah's. I waved goodbye and walked to my locker, I turned in my combination and swung open the door. I grabbed the English textbook that I needed and ran off to class.

I walked in the classroom and took my seat next to Rosalie, I smiled in greeting and she ignored me, like always.

Everyone in the classroom was talking animatedly about something so I turned to the girl sitting across the isle from Rose and myself.

“Hey, what's everyone so worked up about?” She turned to me and looked at me like I must be living under a rock to not know what was going on.

“There's a new teacher and he's so hot!” She squealed, I resisted the urge to cover my ears. She turned away and started squawking with her friend and watching the door intently.

I opened my notebook and started to doodle:Jacob phasing into a werewolf, but getting stuck halfway through phasing and ending up having to live life looking like a furry man-wolf! I laughed but I hadn't noticed that the whole class had gone quiet.

As I was finishing my drawing I noticed someone cast a shadow over my desk. I looked up and saw an unbelievably attractive man looking at my with an amused expression on his face. I also noticed that Rose had one completely rigid in her seat.

My hybrid senses were going crazy and I figured out immediately that he was a vampire, his eyes were red under his contacts, my senses picked that up too.

“Are you quite finished?” He asked, suppressing a laugh.

“I believe so.” I smiled innocently up at him. He was smokin'. I wanted to do some really inappropriate stuff to this guy. I just hope that he doesn't have a gift like Edward.

I opened up my mind connection with Michelle.

Hey, we have a vamp teacher! I said, and he is so hot, I could orgasm just looking at him.

Are you even allowed to think that about someone after you've been imprinted on? She laughed.

Hey, if he can date someone, I can have sexual thoughts about someone! I laughed and closed the connection.

I watched the teacher, who was named Mr. Omano. He had left my desk and was up at the front telling us about him and how he got the job. Too be honest I wasn't even listening, I was watching.

And drooling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's what the handsome Mr. Omano looks like.