Status: Planned Out! No more writer's block! :D

There's a New Vampire King. I Am So Screwed.

Chapter 13

Darren and I had slowly become closer. He was actually a friend to me now. He tried his best to protect me from the other vampires, who all wanted to kill me. I still hadn't been introduced to the vampire people as their queen, though I technically was. Darren was protecting me once again, from their reaction and from the spotlight. I was already queen of the werewolves and I couldn't stand the attention I got. I couldn't imagine how much worse it would get if I was known as queen of both.

The door opened and Darren stepped in. "They won't wait anymore. They want to meet you." I sighed and pulled my knees to my chest. I knew it was going to come sooner or later. Darren had put it off as much as he could, but it was time to face the throne. I couldn't avoid things any longer, no matter how much Darren and I tried to put it off. Who knew vampires could be so impatient?

I dressed in an "acceptable" dress and linked arms with Darren. The regret was clear in his eyes, as it always was whenever I looked unhappy. I couldn't hate Darren anymore. He had taken me away from everything, but he did his best to make me s happy as I could be. Whenever I wasn't happy, he blamed himself. The only thing he refused to do was give me up. I hated the situation, but at this point I couldn't hate Darren. Darren was the only thing keeping me sane.

We arrived in a magnificent hall, where all of the important vampires were gathered. At the head were the thrones where Darren and I were meant to sit. They all turned and stared, examining our every move as we went to sit in the thrones. As soon as I had sat in my throne, there was an uproar. Everybody was shouting, at Darren, at me, at each other. After a while, Darren's advisor and general held up a hand, and they all fell silent. "Darren, you can't seriously mean to let this thing be our queen, can you?"

"Shut the hell up, Seth. She's your queen now, and you will treat her with respect." We all knew that Seth wouldn't listen without Seth even having to respond. "Besides, I love her. You mess with her, and I won't hesitate to kill you." I gripped the seat tightly at Darren's words. Of all the things to say, he says he loves me? It did explain why he refuses to let me leave, in a strange way. But it just made everything worse.

Seth sat down, glaring at me the whole time. The entire meeting, Seth's leering gaze didn't leave my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Short. Really short. But I felt that I had to write something. You guys must be getting annoyed with how long it's taking me to update. Once things start to pick up they'll come more frequently I promise. I've just been really busy lately. :( Oh well. Love yas!

Laterz.