Status: Planned Out! No more writer's block! :D

There's a New Vampire King. I Am So Screwed.

chapter 19

~Allissa's POV~

The next day was rather awkward. There was a meeting among the palace guards to discuss what to do about the vampires, and as the heads, Tyler and Luke sat right next to each other. They refused to so much as look at each other and whenever the other would speak, they would scoff and mutter to themselves without fail.

Luke had his arm constantly wrapped around me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear and talking about bringing Serena into the world. It was sweet, but at the same time made me think about how she... died. She would have been out first child, but she died. Dead. Dead. DEAD. The thought kept running through my mind all through the meeting.

"Stop thinking like that, Allissa. It'll be ok. Now we know that we can have a baby. That's the most wonderful thing in the world. Yes, she died. But you know what? We'll make another one. And we'll name her Serena. And this time, it won't take twenty years. I have a good feeling about it." I smiled and cupped his face, kissing him softly on the lips. He was so sweet.

"Come on," Luke suggested as soon as the meeting was over. "Let's go on a walk. We need to relax." I smiled and followed behind him, watching the leaves fall and some critters run around. A bat crossed in front of us, almost hitting my face with its wings. I spluttered slightly and Luke just laughed, making me glare at him.

It was nice, just hanging out with Luke. Ever since he had become king, all we'd ever done was rule the werewolves. It had been so long when we'd just soaked up each other's presence, without responsibility getting in the way. I leaned to the side so my head rested on Luke's shoulder and he smiled, pulling me closer. We walked like this until we reached a lake. Luke grinned suddenly and yanked off his shirt and jeans, jumping into the most likely freezing cold water in just his boxers. "Come on! Join me!"

The moonlight hit the water just right so it reflected onto Lukes face, creating an unnatural but beautiful glow about him. He was so beautiful. Even after all this time, every once in a while I found myself in awe about Luke. I smiled softly and tugged off my shirt and pants, leacing me in my bra and panties. Luke smirked, looking me up and down. I just rolled my eyes and jumped in, feeling the cold water shock my system slightly before shooting to the surface and swimming over to Luke.

He wrapped his arms around me and looked me in the eye with a soft smile. "You're beautiful," he whispered in my ear nibbling it softly. He pulled back and placed his hand behind my head, pulling it towards his until our lips connected, making us both sigh in contentment. He pulled me closer, reaching behind my back and unclip my bra. He slyly pulled it off of me and I gaped slightly at it floating a few feet away from us.

"You sneaky little bastard," I mumbled, turning back to his smirking face. He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss, pulling me closer until our bare chests were flush against each other. It was kind of strange, kicking our feet so we stayed afloat while kissing each other until breath was a luxury we could no longer afford. Luke's hands slowly snaked their way down my back and softly ran his hands up and down it. We didn't take it any further than that, we were simply content soaking in each other's presence and kissing each other into oblivion.

It was the best day (or night, as it were) that I had had in a long time. We both pulled away with smiles on our faces, resting our foreheads against each other for awhile. Then we pulled away completely, him kicking his way back to shore and me kicking my way to my bra and then to shore. He laughed slightly as I clipped it back on, making me glare at him. "I don't see why you're in such a hurry to cover back up. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Perv," I muttered, grabbing the rest of my clothes and putting them on. I felt his hand under my chin, pulling it up so I could stare into his penetrating eyes.

"But I'm your perv," he whispered softly against my lips, a small smile present as he closed the tiny gap and kissed me. My fingers reached behind them to tangle in his soaking wet hair as his did the same to mine. It was beautiful, as I pulled back with a small smile and closed my eyes. "Ready to go back before they send out a search party? You're technically not supposed to even think of leaving the palace with things as they were.

"Oh what a rebel you are, sneaking out with me." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"What can I say? I love to break the rules. Our fingers wove together and we started walking back to the palace, a content smile on my face for the first time in a long time. "How you feeling?" he whispered after a while.

"Better. Much better."

"Good. That was the plan," he said cockily and kissed my forehead. I just rolled my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder, letting him ave his moment. He had, after all, brought the first real smile to my face in months.

For once, I wasn't worried about Serena. I wasn't worried about the vampires. I wasn't worried about all of the chaos that was my life. The only thing I was thinking about was the guy by my side, and that was the greatest feeling in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I still don't have enough entries for my contest. I need at least 25 before it can close and so far, I have 17. Close, but no cigar. I need at least eight more people to enter before I go insane! I've had to postpone the deadling TWICE! A third time might result in me going on a mass killing spree. So for the sake of America, enter, tell a friend, etc.

Aw! This chapter's so cute. Are you glad I finally wrote something again? :D Love yas!

Laterz.