Status: Planned Out! No more writer's block! :D

There's a New Vampire King. I Am So Screwed.

Chapter 5

~Allissa's POV~

~Allissa's POV~

It had been two weeks since I last saw Luke. I was starting to feel sick all the time. I was always nauseous, and I was always throwing up. It was starting to bother me. I paced back and forth in my bedroom. I had been with Luke for twenty years. We had tried, repeatedly, to start a family. I couldn't seriously be pregnant, could I?

I looked in the mirror. I was practically glowing from all of the sweat building up on my forehead. I couldn't believe this. Twenty years, and it hapens as soon as I'm not with Luke anymore? What if he wasn't there when the baby was born? no, he would be tere. IF I was prgnant. I probably wasn't even pregnant! I was overreacting. I had gotten a bug or soething. It would go away soon.

There was no way I could be pregnant, was there? No way! I... I just couldn't. We had tried for five years before giving up. We were both heartbroken. There was no way it would just happen as soon as Luke and I were separated. Life didn't just work like that. There was no way life was that cruel.

With tears pricking my eyes, I slowly opened my door and went to the living area of the suite we were staying in. "Tyler?" i tried to sound as casual as possible, but my voice was still shaking slightly. "Can you take me to the store?"

Tyler gave me a small, sad smile. "Don't bother. You're definitely pregnant." I gave him an incredulous expression. "I can smell the hormones from here."

"And just how long have you known?"

"Two weeks. That's how far along you are, if you were wondering." I glared at him. He didn't other letting me know? He just let me figure it out on my own when he could have just told me? "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, my dear. But... I knew the first thing you would think of when you found out was Luke. You would start worrying about him not being here and I didn't want you to worry. Everything will be ok, I promise."

"Damn it." Tyler gave me a confused look. "You're making it very hard to be angry with you," I answered. He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug while I sobbed into his shoulder. "This isn't fair. I want to be with Luke. I want Luke..." Tyler stroked my hair and shushed me, calming me down slowly but surely. "I want Luke..."

"I know you do." His voice sounded just as sad as mine, if not sadder. "I know you do. But I'll be here for you, I promise. You'll make it through this, Allissa. You're so much stronger than you realize." It took forever t stop me crying, and as soon as I did, I was sleep. That was the second time I had cried myself to sleep, and they were both about Luke.

When I woke up, I was alone, laying on the bed. The silk sheets were tangled around my body and I was soaked in sweat. I felt disgusting. I quickly got up and took a shower. I was scalding hot, and if any human touched the water they would probably get burned. But it felt perfect to me, and I soaked in the water for a while before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel.

I walked over to the balcony, where i knew Tyler would be, and hugged him from behind. "Shouldn't you go put some clothes on? It's kind of chilly." I just smiled and hgged him tighter.

"Thanks for being there for me."

"I'm always here for you Allissa. No matter what. All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there." With that he turned around and stroked my cheek softly, smiling encouragingly. As long as he was here, I would be ok. I knew that I would. "I love you... like a sister." I rose my eyebrows. That last part sounded almost like he was correcting himself.

"Tyler, are you ok?" He seemed sad, He wasn't usually like this. usually, as long as I felt happy he was happy. But I was smiling, and there was a frown on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." There was a smile on his face again as he piked me up and carried me inside. "Now put some clothes on." I laughed and nodded, hugging him again before going into the room and changing into something. I skipped back into the living area and jumped on Tyler, who was watching TV. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closeras I used his chest as a pillow.

I could barely make out a sigh escaping his lips. "Do you think we should tell Luke about the baby?"

I sighed in reply. "No." I don't want him owrrying like I know he will. he already worries enough."

"He has good reason to worry. You seem to attract trouble like a magnet." Tyler seemed to have this way of putting a double meaning to his words sometimes. It always confused me so much when he did that, and he was doing it now. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion and shook my head, frustrated. It always made sense in the end, but getting there was pure hell. I hated it when he did this.

"What do you mean this time?" I dared to ask, annoyed.

Tyler smiled sadly. "Nothing. Nothing at all. You just seem to attract all kinds of conflict. Evil vampires, pregnancy, men..." The last one was muttered to himself more than anything. I giggled and slapped him for saying it.

"That's silly. You and I both know Luke is the only one for me."

"Oh, I know alright. Trust me I know." I was surprised how much pain was in his voice. I raised my head to look at him, but there was no sign of pain on his face when I looked. He was smiling, and he seemed to be perfectly fine. I dismissed it as my imagination and rested my head against his chest again. He kissed the top of my head and slowly lulled me to sleep again.

As long as I had Tyler, I just knew everything was going to be ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while to put this out. I was busy. I still need to plan when exactly I want everything to happen before I put the next one up, but I promise it won't be too long.

-.- Allissa can be sooo oblivious sometimes.

Oh well. Laterz!