Our Truth

Sarah and Georgie Johanson lived a hard life. Never felt loved or wanted by their own parent's and were taken into care at the age of fourteen. Soon as they were eighteen, they moved out of care and got an apartment together. The first three years of living together were pure bliss, that was until their mother and father found out where they lived. One whole year their parents begged for the girls forgiveness, but not once did they give in.

But that caused more problem's...

Their mother gave up, but their father never backed down. He felt so strong about seeing the girls again that he threatened to hurt them if they didn't grant his, or their mothers wish to see them. Reluctantly, Sarah and Georgie granted their parent's wish to their father and a meeting was set for within the next week. But as that dreadful day arrives, luckily, the girls flee London the night before to Hollywood, CA.

There...the girls start fresh and look forward to a normal new future...or so they thought.

The girls:

Both girls are very out-going, bubbly and adventurous. Sarah's mature and immature levels stand the same, where as Georgie stands more on the mature side of things. Something that Sarah mocks her for. Georgie just prefers to be safe than sorry, where as Sarah takes things head on. With Sarah being the louder character, she stands out the most. She's also a protective person, so mess with her sister, and she'll go for you. Georgie thinks she's too over-protective, but loves her nonetheless.

A/N: I do NOT own George (J3T) Ragan, Jorel (J-Dog) Decker or any other member of Hollywood Undead. This is fiction, a made up fantasy that would totally make you cream your panties if it were reality. This is for fun, nothing more nor less. The work being written are all my own ideas, I didn't steal them, so I suggest you don't steal mine. Also, the story will mainly be in Sarah's POV.
As well, I would like to thank Raychel for the wonderful banner that she has made for my story. Much love goes out to you, sweetheart =].