Our Truth

It Just Had To Get Worse.

My eyes squinted as I got out of the taxi and a small yawn escaped my lips. 5:07am, is what it read on my phone. I grunted and hauled myself inside of the apartment complex and headed to the first floor, flat 2A. Unlocking the door, I went inside. Noticing how quiet it was, my sister, Georgie, must still be asleep.

Approaching my bedroom, I threw my jacket and bag on the floor and got changed into some plum colored short shorts and a white tank top. Taking a trip to the kitchen, I filled a glass with ice then topped it with some water. Walking back to my bedroom, Georgie just walked out of hers. I smiled at her, her hair was pointing in every single direction possible.

"Morning, sleep beauty." I teased.

Georgie smiled and flipped me the bird. "Fuck you."

"What time do you start work?"

"Seven. I really don't wanna go."

"Then don't." I said bluntly with a simple shrug of the shoulders.

Georgie just shook her head in disappointment. "I'm going to make myself a coffee, I'll see you this afternoon."

"Alright, later." I said, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

Walking into my bedroom and shutting the door. I took a long swig of my drink, then placed it on my bedside night stand. Drawing the curtains closed, I ran and dove onto my bed. Sliding under the fresh sheets, my head sunk into my pillow and a content sigh flew out of my lips. Smiling to myself and closing my eyes, I fell into a deep sleep.

Now to me, a deep sleep considers a hell of a lot of hours, not just two hours. So I was slightly annoyed when I was rudely awakened, it was just getting good in my dream. I rolled over, swinging my arm in the air as I did. Opening my eyes slowly, I stared up at my sister. I wanted to snap at her, but the look on her face brought me to alarm.

"Whats wrong?"

Georgie ran her fingers through her long dark hair, her eyes twitched and she shook slightly. "I-Its dad, he's in t-the living room."

My eyes widened. "What the fuck does that prick want now?"

Throwing my quilt off of my body, I jumped out of bed and threw on some gray sweat pants. Marching out of my bedroom with Georgie hot on my heals, I came to a sudden halt as soon as we reached our living room. There sat a man who I use to call dad. His dark hair had been blended in with a grayish color from when I last saw him.

Looking up at me, he smiled. "Sarah, how nice of you to join us."

"The door is there." I stated, pointing at it.

My some-what father shook his head. "Well...I was going to be nice about this, but now you've pushed it."

I raised my brow at him, but jumped back slightly as he stood up and approached Georgie and myself. I quickly shielded her. My father came that close to us that he had trapped me and my sister in a corner in our own living room. He lent forward, eyes narrowed and a sickening grin on his face.

"If you girls don't agree with meeting me and your mother next Saturday at one pm, you will seriously regret it."

I laughed in mockery. "As if we would regret it. You treated us like shit, so give us one good god damn reason to why we should?"

"Because if you don't," he snarled, grabbing me by the throat. "I will fucking kill you both." Releasing his hand from my neck a few seconds later, he headed towards the door and turned to face us. "Well then, do we have a deal?"

Reluctantly, me and my sister agreed. Again, that sickening grin crossed my fathers lips. Then he was gone, door banging behind him. Turning around, I looked at my sister who was about to break down. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close as she softly sobbed. I rest my head on top of hers. I bit my bottom lip, hoping it would stop the tears that were about to trickle from my eyes. That didn't work too well as they came crashing down seconds later.

Pulling away from my sister, I wiped my eyes. "You're not going to work."

"What? W-Why?" She questions, soft sobs still escaping her lips.

"We're going out for the day and we're going to find somewhere to live."

"How are we going to find somewhere else to live within a week?"

"I don't know, but we'll find away."

Even though I may have sounded confident when I told my sister that, but inside, I felt like we didn't have a prayer in the world of it happening. Returning to my bedroom, I quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and a baby blue tank top. Picking up my studded belt, I thread it through the hoops of my skinny jeans and fastened the belt with my heartagram belt buckle. Shoving my feet in some socks and black converse, I grabbed my jacket and bag which had my phone and money inside and headed back out to my sister.

"Have you rang work, to tell them you're not coming in?"

"Yeah, they've got Lizzy covering my shift."

"Great, are you ready?"

Georgie nodded her head. Heading out of the door and locking it behind us, Georgie and myself hailed over a taxi and traveled further into central London to go apartment/house searching. I want something far away as possible, but somewhere impossible to find so our father can't come anywhere near us again. It's been a whole year, now with him and my mother pestering us, but what he has just done, has just hit the nail in the coffin.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, what do you think?
Comments = Love <3
=]