Status: Finished

Break Out

Chapter 5

“Are you guys sure that your completely okay with this, I don’t want to do anything that will risk them getting recaught,” Emily asked me for what felt like the hundredth time today.

I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head once again. Today was Emily and Chris’s first anniversary since they got married. Zack and I talked last night and agreed that we didn’t want to hold them back from living their lives. Even though we were being held back from ours.

“You and Chris go and have a good time. Can you bring me back some real fucking food though? This shit’s starting to make me sick,” Zack said as he walked up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Emily just laughed at him then ran off, probably to go get Chris so they could leave. As she did so Zack picked me up and carried me to the couch where he sat down and put me on his lap. Brian and Johnny were on the couch across the small room from us.

I turned my head towards Zack once he started talking and kissed his cheek, “So, Haner did my beautiful fiancée here kick you ass yesterday?”

“She sure did,” he answered laughing at his own defeat. Then it hit me, what did Zack just call me?

I’m sure my facial expressions read shocked and my jaw dropped as Zack lifted me off his lap and pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee, “I had Matt pick this out a couple days before we broke out. I remember how much you said you liked Val’s ring so he had her go with him. Casey, will you marry me? Please?” Zack said adding in the please with a laugh.

There wasn’t a doubt in my mind when I answered him, “Yes!”

“Yay! My two favorite people in the world are finally gettin’ hitched!” Jimmy yelled running up to us and throwing his huge arms around us as I hugged Zack.

Everyone in the room turned to look toward Emily and Chris as they walked out of their room and into the happenings in here. Emily spotted Zack and I in Jimmy’s embrace and her mouth immediately dropped. “Zachary James Baker, did you really do it while I wasn’t in the room?” she yelled running over to him

“Ah, Emily I’m sorry,” Zack said as Emily continued to try and beat him up.

She stopped eventually and we all looked to Zack who was curled up in a ball looking like a little kid who just got his candy taken away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I have to write today. Even if the chapter was really short. P.S. only 3 chapters left after this one.

Let me tell you how my days been so far. My phone woke me up at like noon, with my sister calling me telling me that Jimmy had died. I had a meltdown. I couldn't believe it, but I got on their website and that just made it worse. But while writing this(the author's note not the chapter) I'm watching the A7X MVI and trying not to cry all over my laptop.
Image