An Untold History

Chapter one

We have been following them for about 3 weeks now I can’t keep track of time here though it’s always dark. We never sleep we haven’t eaten in 4 days and we have also lost track of them something our pack elder isn’t to pleased about. “Serin get over here now I need you to tell me why the hell we have lost them”. I was going to ask my self the same thing when he said that. I was dreading trying to explain to him that they must have picked up our sent and decided it was time they started to take things more cautiously. We were supposed to be the best as this, we where the hunters of our clan. “Elder Lucan sir despite our best efforts we have not been able to find there scent again sir”. I was dreading this moment but something unexpected happened at that time which would have saved me from my fate with the elder. I pushed the elder out of the way and intercepted the blade of our prey with my hand made claws. They were just like animal claws, but made of metal, held in the palm of the hand with the claw like part sticking up between the fingers. Our prey had found us, this was now a fight for our lives. From the markings I knew that this was one of their elites, one of the personal bodyguards for someone very important. But before I could think of who I was locked in a fight for my life. Four of us had already been caught off guard and we where quickly being out numbered. His blade came down for my head but before he could hit I took my chance and kicked out with my leg putting him off balance just enough to get my claw into his gut and tear it up to make sure he was head.

“Serin we need to get to a better position these bastards fight better in these closed spaces follow me!” as he said that I saw why he was out leader. Three of their elites attacked him at once, obviously figuring out he was our leader. Within seconds all three of them where dead. I couldn’t keep track of how he did it, but it almost got me killed as another came to attack me. This time it was one of there lesser troops, this wasn’t the challenge I looked for in a opponent. I dealt with him quickly and then shouted the order out so the rest of our pack could here it and started to work my way out of the camp with the elder. As we fought our way through, we picked up other groups and it looked like we stood a chance. As we pulled out of the camp I figured out how they had caught us off guard, they had killed our look outs at range. Lucan must have noticed this to because he then shouted out. “Get into cover and watch for arrows there gona be hiding in the woods!” as he said this I realised we where losing numbers and fast.
“Sir we need to get out of here we don’t stand a chance at this rate!”
“Serin don’t you think I no that already get everyone to get to the cliffs over there I have an idea that will work!”
As I looked at the cliffs Lucan was talking about and I instantly figured out what he was going to do. I shouted the order and fought my way there, the further we went the less people we had. Once we got to the cliff and Lucan told us what we had to do the same thing went through everyone’s mind. “We have to climb this cliff while fighting and out numbered battle at the same fucking time how the hell are we going to do this?” But none of us said it aloud, we knew our place it was to follow orders not question them. We started to climb but to our surprise our attackers didn’t follow, this was something not even Lucan was counting on. We then found out why, a black cloud in the distance told us of our worst nightmare but if we could just get to the top of this cliff before they got here we could get away ready to hunt again.
Me and Lucan got to the top first, I had always been the only one able to keep up with him when we are travelling this time it saved my life as we looked back down the cloud got here only it wasn’t a cloud it was there bats, we watched for a few seconds as well saw the rest of our pack get tore off the cliff and left to drop to the floor below, they could survive the fall but they wouldn’t be able to fight that fight on there own. I went to jump down but Lucan grabbed me and pulled me back. “Today you saved my life and now I have had the chance to repay the favour let go Serin before they see we got away.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is going to be a co-written story
Serins pov will be written by smiles
and Ravin's pov will be done by poison angel
comments greatly apreciated guys (whos the better writer?) :p