A Dark Night.

Silent Screams

Frank woke up from the couch to the sounds of Gerard’s screams. He ran to him and found him thrashing around in his bed.

“Gerard,” he said. “Wake up. You’re having a nightmare.”

He opened his eyes and saw Frank, dressed in boxer briefs, leaning over him. He threw his arms around Frank.

“It’s okay,” he said, pulling Gerard in.

“Do you want to tell me about it?” he asked in a low voice.

“Not now.” He let out a long breath.

“I don’t want to think about it.”

Frank shifted his weight so his mouth was only an inch away from his. “It’s all right. You don’t have to.”

“Frank.” Gerard said, sensing the sexual tension between them. “I don’t know if this is a good idea.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“It’s been a long time. I’ve changed. You’ve changed. Plus,” he added, smiling, “you must have dumped me for a reason then.”

“You broke up with me, Gerard,” he said softly. “And since then, I’ve never met anyone quite like you.”

Gerard inhaled sharply, suddenly filled with longing, and wondered if he should tell him that he felt the same way. Their relationship hadn’t been perfect, but there was no denying the passion they’d always had for each other. With so much going on in his life though, it didn’t seem like the right time to start things up with Frank again. He considered pushing him aside but then, impulsively, he turned and kissed him.

Frank kissed him hungrily, moving his big hands down his back. Memories of making love to him years before poured over him: familiar. Sexy. His heart was pounding, not from fear but from desire.

He moved his body over his. He felt the stiffness of his erection against the junction of Gerard’s legs, separated by only a thin layer of cotton.

“Gerard,” he whispered, and in the dim light, he saw the lust in Frank’s eyes, the darkness of his pupils. “Damn it, Gerard, I’ve missed you.”

Before Gerard could respond, he nearly tore off his shirt and boxers then removed his boxer briefs. His arms wrapped around his neck as they wrestled on the small bed their limbs straining and entwining as they had years before.

Frank kissed Gerard’s lips, his throat, and his chest. His thumbs circled, then his tongue circled his pecks and he let out a moan. He went lower, and Gerard’s heartbeat quickened as his head parted his legs further, his hands on Gee’s butt. He cried out as he kissed him and ran his tongue over him, creating a need so hot that she began to writhe.

“I’m not done yet,” Frank said.

“Please Frank,” he whispered, reaching for a condom from the nightstand and handing it to him.

Grinning wickedly, he ripped it open and rolled it on. Then he pulled Gerard’s hips downward and pressed his rock-hard erection against him. He moved over him in slow circles, teasing him. When he knew Gee couldn’t bear another second, he entered him in one slow thrust. Then he withdrew, only to push into him again, this time, even deeper.

He met him eagerly; his eyes open as he watched him trying to desperately control himself. Faster and faster, he moved over him, and his legs wrapped around him as he gave more of himself to him.

Gerard felt his hand, along with his erection, touching his intimate parts, sending jolts through his nerves. As the first wave passed through him, he arched his back. Gee’s body jerked as Frank bucked on top of him. Finally, he gasped for breath as he collapsed on top of him, and he turned to kiss Frank on the shoulder.

Laying next to Frank, Gerard felt safe, but he couldn’t help thinking about the person who tried to attack him and the four other people who were still missing. Just then, Frank caressed his cheek, and he was brought back to the moment. Gee ran his hands up and down his back, happy to have him in his life after so many years apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I'm a little nervous about this one... Please leave me feedback and let me know what you think. :)

Please && Thanks.
~C