I'm Glad I Met You

10

"Do you like it?"
Lilly held the shorter girl closer.
"Of course I like it, it's brilliant." She kissed the top of Clara's head. "You're brilliant."
Clara smiled up at her. "I didn't do you justice."
Lilly lifted Clara's chin slightly and kissed her soft pink lips.
They gazed at the nearly finished painting, holding eachother for a few seconds longer.
"Do you want to go get dinner?" Clara said softly with a yawn.
"But...that would mean putting on clothes." Lilly grinned.
"That would be the downside." Clara laughed. "There's nothing here to eat, though."
"I know something I could eat..." Lilly said with a wicked grin. Her eyes trailed down her lover's body.
"Naughty, naughty." Clara giggled and whispered, "That's for dessert." She pecked Lilly on the lips and picked through the pile of clothes on the floor. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
"No underwear for Clara, eh?" Lilly smirked as she buttoned up her pants.
"Hmmm, underwear: An unneccesary invention." Clara grinned. "And the bra was meant as a torture device, obviously."
"God, you're amazing." Lilly gazed at Clara.
"Come on, baby, I'm sure you're hungry and tired after a long day of being gorgeous." Clara took Lilly's hand and pulled her out the door and down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a very very long time, I apologize.