Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Let It Rock

Twenty minutes late, we stood at the top of the staircase. It was the same setup as the Yule Ball had been, only different decorations. Instead of a Winter Wonderland, it was a red and pink heart puke bowl. Before going down we all did a final accession of each other to make sure we looked good. Carmen’s red locks fell down in perfect curls against her face and her makeup was bright and silvery, matching lipstick red heels. Her dress was a black corset dress, falling to her knees and accentuating her curves perfectly.

Tiffany’s hair was curled as well, one side pinned back and her bangs swept to the opposite side to let her glittery gold eye shadow shine through with black heels with a glittery gold bow on them. Her black dress was strapless and almost hit her knees, a silky and shiny piece of material wrapped around her waist.

And I hoped I looked the same as I did when I left. My hair was pin straight and my eyeliner was somewhat thick, outlining my eyes just right. My dress was a black strapless one as well, with a corset with strips of black fabric with red splatters – like flower petals – going down the side of the corset and the bottom was a free-flowing silky material falling a little bit above my knees and my shoes were plain black heels.

“Where’s James?” Carmen asked impatiently, twirling one of her ringlets around her finger. “Who cares?! Where’s Evan and Draco?” Tiffany snorted, stepping down the stairs to try to look for them.

“T-Tiffany…” Evan stuttered, Draco and James following them. Carmen’s eyes were glued to James…whose eyes were staring at me and Tiffany. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away as I went over to Draco. “Aw, dressed up for lil’ ol’ me?” I giggled as I flicked his shoulder.

“So what if I am?” He smirked and tilted my chin towards him. I stood up a little and pecked his lips and then I heard a song start. I couldn’t stop grinning as one of my favorite songs to dance to blared out of the speakers. I was totally surprised that they would play this song as I dragged Draco to the dance floor. “Why the hell are we dancing to ‘Let it Rock’ by Lil Wayne?!” He snorted and I snapped my head to him. “First off its by Kevin Rudolf FEATURING Lil Wayne and secondly, it’s an amazing song.”

I see your dirty face hide behind your collar
What is done in vain, truth is hard to swallow
So you pray to God to justify the way you live a lie
Live a lie, live a lie


As I, as well as most of the other students, was grinding to the song, I saw Draco start to actually enjoy the song and I focused all my attention on him.

And you take your time
And you do your crime
Well you made your bed
I made mine!


Getting into the music, I pulled Draco as close to me as I could and softly bit his lip and I quickly lost myself as he shoved his tongue into my mouth, my mind becoming a big blur.

Because when I arrive, I-I’ll bring the fire
Make you come alive, I can take you higher
What this is, forgot? I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock


Tiffany began to whistle at us from behind me and just as I pulled away, Carmen and Tiffany shoved Draco away and Carmen winked. “C’mon sexy let’s dance!” She giggled and the three of us danced together, forgetting about our dates.

Now the son’s disgraced, he who knew his father
When he cursed his name and turned to chase the dollar
But it broke his heart so he stuck his middle finger to the world
To the world, to the world


We got more whistles as we noticed out dresses flip up more than we’d like them to. “So who’s planning on getting laid tonight?” Tiffany questioned in a whisper so only we could hear. “I already did.” Carmen giggled and I rolled my eyes. “Ravenclaw showers” I said simply and Tiffany giggled in response.

And you take your time
And you stand in line
Where you’ll get what’s yours
I got mine!


“How about you, Tiffany?” Carmen tried to push the pink from her cheeks as we continued to dance with each other, turning down everyone who wanted to join our grinding group. “Oho I plan to” She grinned evily.

Because when I arrive, I-I’ll bring the fire
Make you come alive, I can take you higher
What this is, forgot? I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock


“You, Viper?” The two looked up to me and I pursed my lips. “Maybe” I stuck my tongue out at them as the rap part of the song came on, sung by none other than Lil Wayne.

Yeah! Wayne’s World, Planet Rock
Panties drop and the tops
And she gon’ rock ‘til the camera stop
I sing bout angels like Angela
(Rock!)
And Pamela
(Rock!)
And Samantha
(Rock!)
And Amanda
And Tamara Ménage à moi
I’m in here like “Bitch, what’s up?”
Mechanic me, I’ll fix ya up
I could dick ya up, I could dick ya down
Shorty we can go wherever just pick a town
And my jewelry is louder than an engine sound
Big ass rocks like on the ground
Dirty like sex that’s on the ground
Weezy


We drowned out that part as we danced, never being a big fan of rapping. “Carmen” James called and like a loyal dog Carmen ran over to him. I snorted and Tiffany could only rolled her eyes as we both ignored out dates for the last of the song.

Because when I arrive, I-I’ll bring the fire
Make you come alive, I can take you higher
What this is, forgot? I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock
Because when I arrive, I-I’ll bring the fire
Make you come alive, I can take you higher
What this is, forgot? I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock
Just let it rock, let it rock, let it rock
(Rock! Rock!)
Let it rock!
Let it rock!


Giving each other a hug as Lil Wayne began singing again, we linked arms and skipped back to the boys. “Miss us?” We winked and Draco hung his arm around my waist. “Viper, can I talk to you?” I looked over to Tiffany, who was already gone with Evan – heading towards the broom closet to snog – and back to him. “Do I even have a choice?” I chuckled and he looked down into my eyes.

“So, what are we? Just friends? Boyfriend and girlfriend?” He asked eagerly and, after contemplating, I struggled to meet his lips yet again and gently pulled away. “The second one” I grinned, weaving my fingers through his. Even if I haven’t been able to talk to him much this year, we’ve been close since he came to Hogwarts.

“Good” He smirked before I felt the cold splash of water fall over me. Bailey stood next to the fountain, wand drawn out. Professor McGonagall was about to yell out in protest but Dumbledore put a hand in front of her, waiting to see how the scene would unfold.

“Aw, what Bailey? What’s the princess mad about tonight?” I mocked. Sure, one of my favorite dresses was soaked but now my hair was frizzing up! Did she not know how long it takes to get hair perfectly straight?!

“You got my brother killed.” She snarled and I raised an eyebrow. “Okay, what the hell are you talking about?” I crossed my arms over my chest and Draco stood timidly behind me. Just as Bailey raised her wand again, I yelled out “Expelliarmus!” followed by “Stupefy!” seeing as the Professors were watching, so using one of the Unforgivable Curses would be bad.

“If you’re talking about that Jason bloke, you’re sadly mistaken. It was suicide. Even ask the investigators, take another look at the evidence. I did nothing other than find his body.” I hissed convincingly and then Dumbledore stepped in between us.

“She is right, Miss Johnson. And now because of your outburst, I will cut the dance short.” With a flick of his wand, Dumbledore took all the decorations away and left the hall bare.

“Bailey, what was that?!” Cedric finally appeared, brow furrowed. “Told you she was a bitch.” I snorted and walked away as Carmen and Tiffany were back with their dates, both of their outfits ruffled and makeup smeared.

“Looks like you guys had fun.” I giggled, pointing to the guy’s lips where there were still traces of their girl’s lipstick. “Yeah, but Jet was having more fun. He and Kayla were in the same broom closet for more than half the dance!” Carmen squealed but quickly stopped. “We heard what happened with Bailey.” I simply shrugged.

“Eh, it’s whatever-” “Hey, Albatrosse!” I heard an unfamiliar voice call from behind. Turning around, I saw Bailey and a blonde that I quickly recognized as Anastasia …Kayla’s little sister. Her short blonde hair just reached her jaw and her chocolate brown eyes were practically glowing. Her deep purple dress was much more formal than Bailey’s with gorgeous ruffles and gold detailing, like a ball gown. Bailey’s, however, was a short blue with a pleated bottom that reached her knees.

“What, Retterlow?” I called back, a little grumpy. “Don’t think I’m stopping. Just because I decided to spare your little secret infront of everyone, especially Dumbledore, doesn’t mean it’ll happen again. I know what really happened to my brother…how YOU happened to my brother. I will get my revenge, one way or another. And you’ll die.” She hissed before turning away with Anastasia.

“That chick has some problems.” I raised my eyebrow calmly but inside I was panicking. How did she know?! “Whatever. Remember, she’s a Gryffindor. They hate us by nature and try to blame everything on us.” Draco smiled, resting his arm around my waist. From the corner of my eye, I saw Cedric’s devastated face. Instead of being a decent person and removing Draco’s arm, and turned around and kissed him, making sure our bodies were as close as they could be.

I’ll be as reckless as I can, before my time runs out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! (:
I HAVE A NEW STORY UP! And it's HP as well (:
(titled: Sweet Dreams)