Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Hogsmeade

I groaned, turning over on my bed but instead ended up on the floor. “Why must I always wake up like this?” I snarled, looking over to Carmen’s empty bed…where the hell was she? I rubbed my eyes and realized classes started again tomorrow and I groaned again.

“VIPER!” Tiffany suddenly screamed out from behind me and I fell back down to the floor in surprise. Tiffany sported a grey shirt with one side a tank top and the other an off-the-shoulder long sleeve with ripped super-skinny jeans and combat boots. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” I screamed back in agony. “WE’RE GOING TO HOGSMEAD TODAY!” She cheered. “Oh come on! We’re going to Honeydukes!” She said in a sing-song voice when I didn’t budge and my eyes lit up.

“HONEYDUKES!” I cried happily and pushed her out of my room to get dressed. I ran out shortly after with a dark denim mini-skirt, a white shirt, and neon-orange and black striped flats. “Looking rather plain today…” Carmen commented with a raised eyebrow as she decided to wear a black pleated skirt with black fishnet and hot pink converse, along with an electric blue tank top and bright green bracelets and necklace.

“I NEED HONEYDUKES! LET’S GO!” I screamed and dragged the two of them to Hogsmead. “Aren’t we going to invite the guys?” Carmen asked again.

“It will only slow us down. You guys know I NEED to go to Honeydukes. Where else can you get sweet, savory candy, fudge-” Their eyes lit up and we all linked arms and ran. “HONEYDUKES HERE WE COME!” We screamed as we knocked over anyone who was in our way to Hogsmead.

As we stood outside Honeydukes, we began to scream and we ran inside. I ran straight for the fudge. “Mmm I’ve missed this!” I said dreamily, grabbing a whole bunch. I also took some of the chocolate frogs and I always gave Carmen the cards as she was a huge collector of them. “Licorice wands!” I heard Carmen yell happily and I walked over to her, aware she was eyeing my chocolate frogs.

“I haven’t had one of these since 6th year!” She grinned, hugging a bundle of them. Tiffany came over to us carrying Fizzing Whizbees, Ice Mice, Pepper Imps, Jelly Slugs, and a whole bunch of other sweets. “Okay, you’re so sharing.” Me and Carmen decided at the same time and Tiffany grinned innocently.

“You can just buy your own!” She defended, holding her candy closer to her. “But that wouldn’t be the same. Candy is always better when someone else buys it!” I giggled and Tiffany could only roll her eyes.

“Do you guys remember where the acid pops are?” I asked aloud and they backed away from me. “Are you seriously going to get one?!” Tiffany asked warily and I looked at her like she was stupid.

“Ahem, because of Bailey’s stunt at the dance people have been giving me weird looks! ME NO DO GOOD WITH WEIRD LOOKS WHEN I DON’T WANT THEM!” I waved my arms around crazily.

“Good idea. But how-” “Cedric” I said simply with a smirk. “Even if he’s one of my best friends, Bailey still trusts him…weird but true.” They grinned wickedly as we paid for our sweets.

“You know…we need to sneak out sometime to go to Diagon Alley. Need to head to Gringotts, Menagerie – Hammy is running outta food – and Twilfitt and Tatting's for new clothes.” Carmen tapped her forefinger on her chin.

I crossed my arms over my chest as we exited Honeydukes. “Uh hellooo! I have floo powder with me all the time! Let’s just find a fireplace.” I snorted and they grinned and we linked arms once more.

Finally finding a fireplace out of sight from Hogwarts kids – or even Professors – I threw the powder and yelled “Diagon Ally!”

We stepped out of the fireplace and we all giggled. “I know I shouldn’t feel bad but I just do!” Carmen laughed and we began to walk to Gringotts as a hand placed itself on my shoulder.

“And what do you three think you’re doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm so who do you think caught them? XD