Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Memories

Lunch had gone by relatively quick and I was quite thankful for that. “Hey Viper, what do you have next?” Tiffany asked me and I thought for a moment. Huh, what a good question.

“Err Vipe. Me and you have DADA next…” Carmen rested her hand on my shoulder. “FUCK!” I screamed, falling to my knees. Oh god, oh god…why couldn’t DADA be BEFORE lunch, so we could’ve had Lupin?! I dragged – literally dragged – my feet to DADA. I still couldn’t believe this shit. My mind raced with memories of the geezer, trying to think of anything that scared him away from me…so maybe he would back off…

“Miss Albratosse, how old are you?”A slightly-younger old version of Mr. Johnson asked, rubbing his graying goatee. I shivered. Boy he was creepy. “Seven” I answered, suddenly feeling my father’s hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I could just see the black hair surrounding his ageless face. “Willow, so nice to see you outside Henry’s shop.” He said icily, venomously.

I could see Mr. Johnson stepping back a little. Everyone knew my father was a renown Death Eater…I just hadn’t understood how Mr. Johnson could sense it back then.

“Ah, Lewis. Pleasure to see you as well. My, my, you and Donna must have your hands full with Michella nowadays.” Willow smiled lightly, but still a bit frightened. I just assumed muggles could sense a wizard’s power without knowing what it actually was.

“Not at all. Michella is being raised well, just as I had been raised. Now, if you’ll excuse me Willow me and my daughter will continue shopping.” Picking up a ripe apple beside him, my dad grabbed my hand and we walked away. In my peripheral vision I saw Willow retreat quickly.


I rested my feet on the desk, sitting in the grand DADA classroom. Fuck. Only my dad could scare off the piece of- “Class!” I almost cried out in happiness when it was Professor Lupin. “I have not had the privilege to see you all today yet. And don’t worry, Professor Johnson will start when he was meant to start so if you enjoy my class, I predict that you’d be rejoicing.” And I practically did. NO JOHNSON FOR TWO WEEKS! Mischievously, this time gave me time to think – on how to scare him from Hogwarts and/or to scare him away from me.

“Now, to begin…” Lupin rambled on, giving me time to think on my action plan.

“Michella…” My father began, whipping out his wand. “I believe its best you don’t speak to Willow.” I sighed with relief. “Thank lord, I think that as well.” I smiled. My father eyes me curiously, with his menacing amber eyes. “Also, don’t speak to your Uncle Henry. He is a rotten wizard and an equally rotten man.” My brow creased.

“And why not? I, for one, think Uncle Henry-” I bit the inside of my cheek as he back-handed me. And then again. I could already feel the monstrous bruise forming. “I do not care what a little girl such as yourself thinks, clear?” His young face contorted with the features of a King Cobra. “Crystal” I hissed through gritted teeth, whimpering when he kicked my feet out from under me and shoved me into the wall.

“Crucio!” I heard him yell suddenly and I felt an immense pain sore through me. And it didn’t just stop at that. My body felt like it was being torn apart and all I could do was scream. Limbs twisting and bending how they shouldn’t scared me even more as I begged my father to stop.

When he did, my mind was buzzing and voices were forcing their way into my head. Kicking my head to one side as I laid motionless – paralyzed – on the ground, my dad whispered something and jabbed his wand into my temple before everything went black.


I frowned, wondering why that memory had popped up…oh yes, thinking of dear ol’ daddy. “Miss Albatrosse!” Lupin called on me, directing my attention to him. I could hear tons of snickering from all around. “Yes, Professor?” I asked.

“Answer the question.” He said slightly impatiently. “I’m sorry, Professor. I didn’t quite catch the question.” I raised an eyebrow. “Exactly.” He sighed. “Um okay.” I shifted my feet’s position on my desk and leaned back more.

“Again, Miss Albatrosse. Must you prop your feet up on your desk like that?” He snapped. I put up my hands in defense. “No disrespect Professor, it’s just so comfy.”

“Five points from Slytherin.” He hissed, turning around. “Somethings got his man thong in a bunch.” I scrunched my nose, my comment making Carmen giggle.

“MICHELLA!” I heard mother snap at me. I looked up. “What?” I wondered what she was so upset at me about. As expected, she slapped me across the face…with her wand. I felt blood ooze from wounds from the force of it.

“You went against your father’s wishes again. You LEFT this household without permission and to what? What, pray I ask, did you do?!” She was losing her temper as I felt the temperature drop about twenty degrees.

“I went to the park with Ceria. Honest.” I tried to convince her. She could even call Ceria’s mom!” Again, smack. “You’re lucky we don’t ever think of using the Killing Curse on you. Strictly Cruciatus, my idea.” She hissed, as if the Cruciatus curse was a gift.

“We’re totally different then.” I snorted, resting my hand on my wand. Donna sadistically tilted her head to the side, reminding me how much I was really like them. “You wouldn’t use the Killing Curse on me…but I’d use it on you.”

She gave a fit of hearty laughter. “Child, you don’t even know-” “Know how? Heh, I’ll show you.” I took out my wand and pointed to her. “Avada kedavra!” Donna Steila Paltus-Albatrosse dropped dead on the kitchen floor.

“Donna! What was that?” I heard my father descend down the stairs, wiping his face with a towel. Silky black locks were still wet from his shower minutes ago and snake-like-eyes sweeping the premises. “Donna, what are you-” I stepped out from behind the corner, wand pointed at him. He laughed as well.

“Sweetheart, you don’t even know how to properly use that thing!” He waved me off. “Now what happened to your mother before I get it out of you with the Cruciatus?” It sickened me how easily he could talk of using that dreadful curse on me…and in front of me!

“Used the Killing Curse on her ass, same as I’m going to do to you.” My ten year old mouth spat out. Lewis scowled, throwing his towel down. “Whoever said I gave you permission to use such fowl language? And just for that-” Taking in another breath, I let myself get carried away. “Avada kedavra!” Lewis Genert Albatrosse smacked his head against the glass table, sending shards everywhere. Panicking, I waved my wand around, trying to deflect the soaring shards. I was all alone and I had no idea what I was supposed to do from here on out.


“Vipe” Carmen kept shaking me, taking me back from my memories. “Hmm yeah?” I asked lazily, a bit tired. My mind had flown all over and I was a bit ditzy. “Class is over.” She bundled her books in her arms. “And you didn’t hear anything he said?” “Not a word.” I smirked. She giggled. “Lucky.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it! =]