Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Reminder

I walked through the halls, holding my head. I had a massive hangover headache that wouldn’t go away. Carmen had the “bright idea” to drink almost half of our secret alcohol storage in the common room since we would have to finish it off soon. I was passed out until I felt some kid’s hand sneak up my shirt a couple minutes ago. It wasn’t pretty – for the kid, at least. I heard his friends scurry away like cockroaches afterwards

I left Carmen still passed out on the common room floor as she gets pissy when you wake her up. Thankfully it was lunch time and I could relax…and eat. “Now where were you, Miss Viper?” I heard a snotty Pansy call out from behind me. Just as I was about to retort, I turned around and saw her standing with Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Dumbledore.

“Yes, Miss Albatrosse, why were you skipping class?” Snape sneered and I gave a feigned look of hurt. I really hoped they wouldn’t catch me…but I flicked away some hair from my eyes and continued. “Don’t tell me you forgot my habits already, Professor.” McGonagall looked appalled and walked away with her hand on her forehead when Dumbledore gave out a hearty chuckle.

“Ah yes. You’re just like your father with that.” Dumbledore smiled and I flinched. “But no matter. Just know that you are graduation soon and it would be better if you actually went to class, to catch up. You’re a brilliant witch, Michella, and I’d hate to see that talent go to waste like Slytherins before you.” Pansy huffed before turning back around and stomping off, her short hair turning sharply with her.

I simply nodded, as I caught his drift. He was talking about Tom Riddle…or Voldemort. I kept my mouth shut about that and, with a ‘look’ from Snape, I hurried to lunch. My pounding head disorientated me as I walked into a couple walls and I heard laughter erupt from behind me.

“Hey, Viper!” One of the laughing idiots called out to me and I turned around, unimpressed. “What?” I said monotonously, and some of them stopped laughing. The smart ones – their robes having the Ravenclaw symbol on their breast. The others – Hufflepuffs – kept laughing.

“We heard you got a visitor in your room last night!” Some of them winked and whistled. I raised an eyebrow. “As a matter of fact no. But if you’re talking about the stupid first year who tried to stick his hand up my shirt not too long ago while I was asleep on the common room floor then laugh at him, not me. And you’ll see what I’m talking about next time you see your little buddy.” I sneered and they quickly shut up and scurried off.

“Damn idiots” I snorted and walked over to the Slytherin table. There was barely any room and I saw a small sliver of space between Draco and Evan. After fixing my hair, I plopped down next to them, pushing them a little. “Bitch you made me drop my- Viper!” Evan looked up, horrified he had called me bitch. “Trying to get some or what?” I heard Draco comment, looking at my attire.

“Well, I’m just a bad lil’ schoolgirl.” I winked jokingly, making my mockery of the school uniform more pronounced – a half-unbuttoned white blouse, green tie tied loosely around my neck, and an extremely short green plaid pleated skirt.

“I’m surprised someone hasn’t tried to rape you yet.” Jet said with his mouth full of turkey leg. “Someone did try to grope me though.” I shrugged and took some of the lasagna. They gave me a deadpanned look. “And you just let him?”

“Are you kidding me Ev? I almost killed the kid.” I snorted, chugging a glass of soda. Draco chuckled, biting a piece off his own turkey leg. “Aw, come on. Why almost?”

“Cause I could get sent to Azkaban since it’s HERE. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have a problem.” I eyed the steaks and grabbed one. Suddenly, an owl fluttered down in front of me, jet black and his bright eyes reminded me of Russell. It carried a letter on his leg and I carefully opened it.

‘Remember the meeting.’ Was all it said. Evan peered over my shoulder and Draco did the same, but not for the purpose of looking at the letter. “Perv” I muttered, slapping Draco lightly but enough to get my message across.

“Oooo what meeting? With your secret loveeer?” Evan giggled and I raised an eyebrow. “Of course. Me and Harry Potter have a date to fuck in the broom closet in twenty minutes. Shame I forgot.” I snorted, taking a bite of my steak.

‘I’ll be there.’ I scribbled down my reply, and tied it to the owl’s leg and sent it off. “See ya guys.” I took one last bite and got up. “Aw, leaving already?” Jet whined. “Yep. More classes to skip. And remember my session with Potter!” I grinned but as I made my way back to the common room, Tiffany clutched onto my arm.

“You’re going to the meeting, right?” She gulped and I raised an eyebrow. How the hell did she know?! “Definitely…why?” She looked down to her feet. “I’m one of two people being tried.” She confessed and I suppressed a laugh. “You?! Are you serious?!” I laughed behind my hand and she crossed her arms over her chest.

“You’ll see.” She smirked, putting her hands on her hips. “But I guess you’ll have to see for yourself after the dance.” She taunted and I began to like her more. If she was trying there, there had to be something about her.

“Alright. I’d love to see how you turn out there.” I waved behind me and after looking into the common room, Carmen was still there, unharmed. “I’m glad the little buggers didn’t bother to come back.” I hissed through gritted teeth as I stomped up to my room and crashed out there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm sorry this chapter sucks and is late. [And that I couldn't think of a better title]

I promise that I'll update more after this chapter.