Status: Updating, regularly

Shed Your Yellow

Cancer was something one could not ignore, nor was it something even the most concerned of parents could hide but Charlotte’s mum had been gifted with it, and after her daughter finding out, it had only gone downhill. It seemed after her first treatments, Charlotte could move on with life, but God laid out a different blueprint, so with her mother in denial of her illness, Charlotte would have to pay for treatments. No college funds left, no money, no income, there were few avenue’s left for her to try.

Drug dealing was not something one fell across as a hobby, nor was it something parents would want their cherished children wandering about the streets doing. Charlotte hadn’t fallen across drug dealing, and she was sure, if her mother had known she wouldn’t exactly be pleased either. She’d done the unimaginable, though - she had gone looking for it. Now, the red-headed teenager was a far cry from the dreamer she had once been, she’d become wrapped up in the territorial wars that New Jersey showed her every night, all for the sake of saving a mother who didn’t want to be saved.

Gerard Way fan fiction taking place previous to My Chemical Romance, possibly merging into. Charlotte is of my own as is the plot, the rest is not. Don’t sue, all I have left are my books and I’ve become quite attached. This story is written in English (UK) although I do use several mentions of Americanized nouns.