Do You Love Me? Well I Love You.

Where's My Sandwich?

"Higher John, higher," I laughed as John pushed me on the swing.

"If I push you any higher then you would be going over the bar," John laughed.

"Your just a party pooper," I giggled.

"That I am love," John said as he pushed my lower back away from him.

"I"m bored," I whined.

John grabbed onto the chains of the swing and pulled me towards him.

"Women and the way they change their minds so quickly will always confuse me," John sighed.

"Men and the way they always smell good will always amaze me," I said.

"You're so odd love," John said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I do try dear, I really do try," I giggled. John laughed.

"Come on, we still have to go look up polka dots on Google," I said getting up off the swing.

"There's no need. I've already told you that polka dots are a pattern and not a colour," John said taking my hand and lacing our fingers together.

"They are a colour. I'm telling you, you are wrong," I said.

"Want to make a bet then?"John asked.

"Alright, what's the wager?" I asked.

"If I win you have to make me a sandwich. If you win we'll watch some sappy romance chick flick movie," he replied.

"Alright buddy, you are on," I said shaking his hand.

"I like ham," he said with a smirk.

"The Notebook is my favourite," I smirked back at him.

"I hope your hands are clean," he joked.

"I hope your shirt is clean," I grinned.

This continued all the way back to my house and all the way to my room where my computer was.
I turned on my computer and waited for it to come to life.

"You are so going to lose," I said.

"Sure I am there love," he said rolling his eyes.

"You just don't want to admit defeat," I said as I opened up Google and searched, Are Polka dots a colour?

"Ha, right there, second link. Polka dots are a pattern," John said with a satisfied smirk.

"Fuck," I groaned. "What do you want on your sandwich?"

"Ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and Italian dressing, if you have any," John smirked.

I got up from the chair and made my way out of my room and down to the kitchen.

I got out the bread, and went to the fridge and got out the cheese, lettuce, tomato, and Italian dressing.
I put everything on the island and got out a knife from the draw.
John came into the kitchen with this triumphant smirk on his face and sat across from me at the island.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Nope. Can't I watch my gorgeous girlfriend make me a sandwich?" he asked me.

"Pfft. I'm not gorgeous," I replied as I continued to make his sandwich, while making myself one while I'm at it.

I heard his chair scrape against the floor and I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Melissa you are too gorgeous. You are the most gorgeous girl in the entire world. Never say that your lower then that," John said turning me around in his arms and making me look at him.

"Ok," I whispered.

"Good," he said kissing my lips softly.

"Now, where's my sandwich?" he asked with a smile after he pulled away.

"On the counter you knob," I replied moving out of his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I know I haven't updated in like a year, but I'm in school and I got bored so I updated.
I hope you enjoy it and I will try to update again soon :D

Oh I wish everyone Happy Holidays and all that jazz if I don't update again before then.

This author's note is brought to you by:
Lexie123
Aka Alex :D