Status: working in progress~

I Wanna Be Your Last

trip;

Anna’s POV;

A couple months had gone by. Alex and I had grown closer and closer, fixing what we never were ever able to before. My grandma became like family to Alex, as well. She let the boys move in and take up the basement so they wouldn’t have to pay for a long stay in the hotel. Eventually, it was down to just Alex staying – the rest of the boys returned back to Maryland before they had to come back in about three months for the recording of a new CD.

Alex walked slowly up and sat next to me on my bed. He planted light kisses all over my face as I squirmed, trying to get away from him. “ALEX!” I yelled with my morning voice. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

He smiled and softly spoke, “Well, I was trying to wake you up in the cutest way possible. But that plan was foiled almost instantly.”

I sat up and hugged him around his waist. “I’m glad.”

“Of course you would be, Anna,” he said, smirking.

I yawned and leaned against him. I thought of all of the fun we had the past couple months with the band and how I hated to see them go, but they had lives to finish out. Jack had to go babysit Alex’s house anyway. But I would see them soon.

But with college just around the corner, my life was more than just a typical Hell – it was brutality. I had sent in everything, gotten the financial aid, a car to get me to and from, bought the books for the semester, went to orientation, and the list went on. I had never felt more overwhelmed in my life. With all the credits I would be taking, I didn’t think I would have time for Alex.

“Anna, let me tell you something,” Alex quietly murmured, grabbing my hands and turning to me. “I have to go to LA in a couple weeks to set up and familiarize ourselves, but I do plan on coming back. It’ll be an few-day kinda thing. I’m meeting the guys there, and they even promised to come up and stay for a couple nights before flying back out. I wanted to know if you wanted to come down with me – get out and stretch your San Francisco legs.”

My emotions must have been gnawing on his conscience while he spoke because he was trying to make this easier for me. There were days I had forgotten completely that he was leaving in a mere three months – about the same time I was going to college.

“Will you please, Anna? You know I would love every minute of it with you. Alone. No one to bother us if we went off on our own path. You don’t even have to answer me, I just want to know before we do go down.”

I nodded and smiled. “Of course I’d love to go with you, Alex. Grandma needs a break from us anyway.”

His smile gleamed and he pushed me back on my bed, kissing me.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me!” He screeched and kissed me more.

****
The weeks flew by. We left early that morning in my new car. My mind was still extremely tired as we pulled onto the freeway. Alex’s hand found his way onto my leg and my hand found my way to his.

The music was loud to my ears at first, but as the time passed, they finally grew to love the volume. We changed the channels frequently, especially when annoying commercials lasted about a half-hour at least.

After six and a half hours of driving and traffic from hell, we finally found the studio. The rest of the guys were waiting outside, enjoying the heat and sunshine. As Alex and I got out of the car and started walking towards them, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

“Are you excited for the next couple days?” He asked, smiling down at me.

“Of course. Any free time I get with you will be, like, the best part of this trip – even if we spend every waking moment together in SF,” I replied.

“Hey guys!” The boys yelled at us.

I let go of Alex’s hand as each guy picked me up and hugged me tight.

“We missed you so much Anna!” Jack said, setting me back down on the ground.

Alex looked over, glaring at his friend. Jack glanced at Alex and nodded. “Sorry, man. Instinctive.”

Before we knew it, we had finished the first day of set-up. Alex took us back to the hotel and we got ready for the night out. I was still tired from the driving, but I tried really hard to power through the night.

The guys and I walked into a Hollywood club after about an hour driving around looking for a place to eat.

The heels I was wearing were brand new and were cutting into the back of my ankles. I was hoping that the night wouldn’t consist of too much dancing.

We were seated in the VIP section. Many other famous people were wandering around, drinking expensive booze. Alex ordered both of us some expensive wine. As the waitress walked it over to us, he got comfy on the chair and I snuggled into him.

After an hour of sitting and listening to the loud music, I was drunk off whatever Alex had decided to order. He had to literally carry me out of the club. The rest of the gang stayed and said they’d take a cab back to the hotel.

All I could remember were pieces and parts of Alex trying to get me into the car and buckle me in. When we got to the hotel, I staggered into the elevator. He followed in and grabbed me, pulling me close so I wouldn’t fall.

“A-Alex,” I stumbled over my words, hiccupping as I went on, “Wh-hat’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” He said sternly. “I’d rather not talk about it, since I’ve never seen this side of you before.”

His voice drifted off into a haze.

****

The next morning, I woke up, my head pulsating with pain. A snoring boy with shaggy brown and blonde hair was sleeping next to me. My dress was still on from the night before. I sat up, leaning against the headboard, scanning our room. My shoes were kicked off near the wall and my clothes were scattered across the floor. The television was on, playing some cartoons I didn’t recognize.

I slid my legs over the edge of the bed and wandered into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror; my eyes were smudged with eyeliner and mascara trails down my cheeks, my hair was a mess, and my mouth tasted horrible.

I quickly brushed my hair down and brushed my teeth. I wiped my makeup off, trying to look somewhat presentable when I walked downstairs for breakfast.

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to wake Alex up or not, but I gathered some clothes and changed before going downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Randomly updating, but lol is this chapter annoying.

Good time for a cliffhanger~
Wonder what happened after Alex got her to the room. ;)

-Bree