Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 1

Normal POV

As much as I try to act normal and keep the secret that my parents are one of the richest people in America, but people always find out that is when things change for me, people act different, people who hated me now loved me,

I was in my last year of high school, my hobbies were gymnastic, martial arts, ballet and art.

Yeah I must sound snobby saying I can do this and that, but they were never my intention.

The only people who treat me equally would be my best friends Rachel, Nina and Mikey and Nick.

"Hey Girl" shouted Nick as I walked over to our usual place, with them I didn't have to act like someone else, I could be myself.

"Hey Guys, what you been up to ?" I asked while giving them all high-5s.

"Not much" said Rachel, "Same" said Nina and Nick, yeah before I forget Rachel and Mikey are going out, same for Nina and Nick.

We have all been childhood friends since we were in diapers, "What about you, working or did you go somewhere via private jet ?" said Rachel jokingly.

"Working, you know it, need to work to gain money, I don't want people thinking I some sort of poser who just buys thing with her mummy and daddys money"

They all nodded and laughed.

We all always had fun.

People from the popular table walked over to me "Hey Morgan"

"Oh god not this again"I whispered, low enough that they couldn't hear me, but loud enough so my friends could.

They all laughed "What are you weridos laughing at!?"

They all shook there heads and pointed at me.

I grinned and looked up at the two bimbo barbie dolls "What do you two Malibu barbies want now, still trying to act like my friend, you can stop acting, go get a brain, I'm not stupid enough to get scammed, now walk away".

They both huffled, looking completly embarassed and humilated.

"Nice Morgan, Nice" said Mike, putting his hands in an okay sign.

We all sat there for the rest of the day, laughing.

The day finally ended, all the rich and popular waiting for their limos, with their long blonde hair.

Me, I was nothing like them I had long black hair with the ends a dark blue, I may be a rich girl, but I always tried not to act like them, thinking people below them were nothing but dirt among their shoes.

I always walked home, my dad had tried to convince me to get picked up at the school gate, but I wouldn't let him.

I walked slowly down the street with my Ipod in listening to "Paramore, Decode" it was my favourite song, suddenly a black car came to the side of the street, I thought nothing of it, now that I think about it I should have been more wary.

As I came close to the black van the doors opened and white cold hands grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in, I attempted to scream, but my mouth was covered before I could.

I had no idea what was coming next, I wasn't prepared, sure I may be a black belt , but you were never warned about getting kidnapped one day for no reason.(not that you knew it).

I tried to escape them and get out the car but as I got up and grabbed the door, I was knocked out from behind.

Black dots appeared in my eyes, I heard a voice say "We have her, the vampire legend girl, drive", after that everything went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it!