Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 10

Nate's POV

It has been 2 weeks and we still haven't be able to find a trace of Morgan anywhere.

Where have they taken here????

Urghhh! This is all my fault, she only left because she thought I didn't love her, I did so much, I just didn't want to be the one to turn her, I know that one taste of her blood and I won't be able to stop myself from draining her.

I should have just said yes, at least she would still be with me now.

Nothing has been the same since Morgan left and got kidnapped by the wolves, Milly, my poor little sister, she is supposed to be full of energy and jumping round the room, but whenever I see her, she is just sitting there looking at the necklace and note that Morgan gave her.

I could see she missed her, I missed her so much.

I just wanted her back, I would do anything to get her back.

The night before, I had told my father that I was going to go hunting and try and see if I can pick up her scent and see where it leads me.

My father was hesitant to let me go, but he knew how I felt about her, I loved her with all my heart and nothing could stop that.

I had gone out that night, I ran to the place where I found Morgan bag, she must have been taken from here, because her footprints stopped there, which means that she was taken, I sniffed around the area, but all I could smell was the wolves there was no telling how many there was that night.

I caught a specific scent, I followed the scent for a while, I stopped and sniffed the scent, this scent.......it wasn't just one scent it was 2.

I caught a slight scent of Morgan, but before I could move and run and follow the scent, I was attacked by the wolves, they didn't kill me, but knocked me out, where they were taking me I didn't know, I slipped out of conscious and everything went black.

Morgan's POV

I had been here for 2 weeks, everything and everyone seemed so familar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

It seemed that there was something in my memory, but it had been blocked, I mean something I would get flash of memory, with me in this place, happy, but I didn't completely understand them.

I walked into the dining room with Tristan, the woman who said she was my birth mother was called Rose and the man was Christian.

I could tell they wanted me to call them mom and dad, but I couldn't not until I had the truth, for now they let me call them their names, until I felt more comfortable to call them mom and dad.

During the time when I had visited them previously in my time here, I had always hid behind, he didn't seem to mind, it seemed like a usual thing to him.

Everytime I hid behind him, a gentle and warm smile appeared among his face, I felt my heart skip a beat, he looked so.....so....hot.

Although I still had my feelings for Nate, he didn't seem ready to feel the same towards me.

When I first came here I thought of Nate so much, but as the time went on I thought of him less and less.

Well, I came and sat near Rose (Queen), while Tristan sat next to me.

Rose smiled at me, I picked up the fork and began eating, the food here was awesome, I mean when I was back home with MY normal mom and dad we had high class food, but this was different.

All the food that being given to me, seemed to be my favourite, it was strange because I had never told them yet they knew.

All of a sudden a wave of pain came through my head, I dropped my fork and held my head in pain.

It hurted so much, everyone looked at me worried, Rose immeditaly stopped eating and turned to me and said "W..What is wrong my little one?" she asked so sweetly and caringly.

"M...M.....My head...i...it...hurts" I said, barely able to get the sentence out of my mouth.

I tried to stand up and walk out the door, everyone followed me, I got near the door and lost my balance, I could see myself falling to the ground and then stopped, Tristan had caught me.

They all began to talk, I couldn't hear them properly, but I had a feeling it was about me.

My vision faded and everything went black.

Rose's (Queen's) POV

My little angel was back with me again.

Me and Christian had looked everywhere for her, she was no where to be found, after that war, someone stole her from us.

Now we know that they put her with the humans, with no memory of the supernatural, maybe they had done it for her own good, but maybe they were keeping her from her true destiny.

I have tried everything I can to convince her I am her birth mother, she doesn't believe me, I know she finds somethings familar, I could tell by the look in her eyes.

She had most of my features, she had her father's caring eyes.

I had missed so many years in her life, I wanted to make up for it.

HOW COULD I WHEN SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER US!

I wanted to watch her grow up, I never got to see it.

She walked into the dining room, with Tristan by her side, she never went anywhere without him, she seemed to feel more comfortable around him.

I smiled as she walked into the room, I finally had her within arms reach.

We didn't talk much when eating, so we had music silently playing in the background, a soft classical music.

All of sudden, I saw Morgan drop everything she had in her hands, her hands were against her head, something was wrong with her.

I looked at her, the seal against her memory was releasing, I had seen this before, she was going to get her memory.

I had wanted to tell her about herself, her days here, but Christian stopped me, saying that she needed to remember on her own, if we interrupted then something may happened to her.

He had told me that for her to recieve her heirtage of the wolves she couldn't have anything that was stopping her.

The time was now.

I asked her worried "W..What is wrong my little one?"

She answered me keeping her hands around her head "M...M.....My head...i...it...hurts"

She had attempted getting up and walking to the door, everyone in the room followed her worried for her own safety, we knew what was going on, but she didn't.

She got to a certain distance before stopping and falling towards the ground, I was about to run, when Tristan had reached her first, and grabbed her.

Christian looked at me and nodded "It's time, take her to the ceremonail room, Tristan"

He nodded and took her out the room.

He walked over to me and hugged me "I'll be back soon, my love with our little girl, in my arms, I promise, just relax", his hand carressed my cheek and then he followed after Tristan and Morgan.

I wanted to go with them, but I wouldn't be of any help to them, I walked back over and began to help one of our maids clean up, I tried to help would be a better description before the head maid came in and saw what I was going to do and said "Your Majesty, you don't need to worry about this, just go in your room, we will prepare a bath for you" she smiled at me and I returned one and walked out the room to my room.

All I could think about was my little girl.

After she had got her memory back, she would be my little daughter again, she would be the true wolf princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy