Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 11

Morgan's POV

I had passed out, from what I could remember.

Images starting coming into my mind, what they were I wasn't entirely sure, but I could see Rose and Christian, they looked younger, I could also see myself when I was younger, I was playing with a younger Tristan.

OH MY GOD !

Rose was telling the truth, she was my real mom, no wonder everything felt so familar, one thing I wasn't sure of, was why they gave me away, to humans, with no memory of them, did they not want me that badly.

The images suddenly stopped, and a burning feeling flew throughout my body.

What was happening to me, I wanted it all to stop, whatever was happening I wanted it to stop, but it didn't it carried on,until after a while the burning calmed down.

I opened my eyes, Ro- my mom was standing over me, she was asleep and holding my hand, she must have been worried about me.

I tried to get a blanket over her, but just as I put it down on her, she woke up and looked at me, smiled and the jumped on my giving me a big motherly hug.

"You are okay sweetly" she happily .

"What happened to me mom?" I spoke, my voice sounded different, maybe it was just me.

"Well, sweetheart-" she paused and looked at me "you remember me, you remember your true home?"

I nodded and smiled, she returned my smile and then carried on talking "Sweetheart, there was a seal on your powers as a werewolf princess as well as your memories, time has gone and the seal had weaken, you being here, might have caused it to break, you have been out for 2 days, I was so worried about you, and so was your father and Tristan".

She brought her hand to my cheek and smiled, then stood up and began to walk towards the door.

Rose's POV

Morgan, my little girl, she had finally become princess and my little daughter, she called my mother, for the first time in 14 years, I missed the feeling I got when she said it.

I'm sure Christian will be happy as well.

I brought me hand to her cheek, she smiled and I returned a smile.

I had to go tell Chris and Tristan, she had woke up, I was allowed to come and sit by her side, after they had went through the process of returning her powers and ablities as a werewolf, they both wanted to come see her, but were too busy with the vampire boy they had brought for her, the vampires wanted war with us, we wanted peace and equality for both races, some vampires agreed with us, but the vampire royalty disagreed, this vampire boy was going to be the first task that Morgan will have to do, she will choose what needs to be done.

Whether he is to be killed, set free or put to use around the castle, we gave the vampires in the castle a place to stay, they had their rights and we had ours.

They were not allowed to be mistreated, it was a rule put in the castle, we had agreed, everyone in the kingdom agreed.

I stood up and began to go to the door but was stopped, Morgan had grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking away.

I looked back at her, as the queen I had the ablities to read peoples minds, so I used it.

"Please don't leave me again, I don't want you to go"

She was scared, she thought that the same as last time might happen, I had never wanted her to have to be in danger, I had wanted her to stay with me, I wanted to watch her grow up but we had to take her away, her life would be in danger here, I didn't want that, she was sent to the human world, with no memory.

I sat back down, and put my other hand on her's, "Oh sweety, I'm not going to leave you, I'm just going to tell your dad and Tristan that you have woken up", I looked at her and then the door and back to her, "Would you like to come with me, we will give him a surprise?"

She smiled so warmly and nodded, she let go of my hand and went to the closet, I had her measured when she was out, I got her some normal clothes and formal dresses to wear, along with the necessities of being a girl, such as underwear ans bra's.

She looked surprised and looked back at me and said "Thank you Mother", the warm feeling came to me once again, I smiled back at her and waited for her to get changed.

She walked out, she smiled and we both walked out of the room, laughing, she was talking about her old family, before when ever they were mentioned she would get sad, now that she knows about me and her real father, she seems more able to talk about them, the happy times they had, the funny and everything else.

I wanted to know everything about my daughter, I wanted to know everything that I had missed over the years.

We both walked to the living room, there sat Tristan and Christian talking and reading.

They both looked up, as soon as they saw Morgan, they got up and walked over to her, she stood there, as her father walked over to her, she smiled and said, with her new voice "hello father, I missed you".

He seemed so surprised, I mean we expected her to remember us, but it still shocked us to hear her say it to us, after all these years, we finally hava our daughter back.

After we had all our hugs, we went and sat down.

Morgan's POV

Everything was so surprising, I mean, my old life, my old parents, I mean I loved them but this seemed to be so much better.

I loved being here, I remeber how happy I was here, with my mom and dad, as well as Tristan, and the other girl Lara, I hadn't seen her yet.

I sat down next to Tristan, although I knew that the moment I sat down next to him, my face went red.

I mean I still had my feelings for Nate, but I still had these, I had known Tristan before, when we were kids, he has grown, how should I say it, well he looks..............hot!

There was a knock at the door, the voice on the other side of the door said "We have brought the vampire boy here,sire"

"Come in" my father said in a powerful voice, I mean before he was all laughing and happy, now he was serious, but I guess you have to be when you are the king.

The door opened, and a man unknown to me walked in, followed by.........................NATE!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

What was Nate doing here?!
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy