Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 12

Morgan's POV

I couldn't believe who I was seeing, he wasn't meant to be here, he was meant to be at home, somewhere far away from me.

He looked so different, from that last time I saw him, I looked at my parent's, then my eyes went back to Nate.

I mean I missed him, but he didn't like me the same way I liked him, plus I had already started to have a crush on Tristan.

I began walking down the stairs that were there, in the throne room.

He looked up and saw me, a smile appeared on his face, "Morgan, is that really you?", he sniffed and then growled.

As soon as he growled he was hit by the person holding him "Do not growl at our princess!" he said angryily.

Nate looked at me confused, I couldn't look him in the eyes, so I looked back at my parents and said "Put him in the dungeon for now, I need to make my decision on him".

They nodded, and Nate was pulled away, he kept his eyes on me throughout the time that he was in the room.

What ever is going to happen, doesn't look like it will be good.

I walked out and followed the way that Nate was taken, I opened the door and began walking until, I felt a hand pulling me back, I looked at who had just pulled me and it was Tristan, with a sad look in his eyes.

"Tristan, what are you doing?" I said

"I know you still have feelings for him, but going down there will not help anyone, especially you, you cannot fall in love with a vampire, no of the werewolf kingdom will want a vampire on the throne"

Tristan's POV

I could by the look in her eyes that she still had lingering feelings for this vampire, I didn't want them to grow anymore than they were.

I had liked her for much longer, longer than any human can imagine, I wanted her to like me, I didn't want to force her decision, that wouldn't make her like me anymore than she did now.

I know that she was starting to have feelings for me, but they weren't as strong as her feelings for THAT vampire.

She pulled her arm out of my grip, "I need to go see him, please Tristan?"

She pleaded for me, to just let her see him for a while, talk to him, nothing more, nothing less.

I nodded to her and walked away, I couldn't watch whatever was going to most likely happen between them.

Morgan's POV

I continued walking to where Nate was being held, where I had sent him....... the dungeon.

I had reached the cell that he was being held, he had guards outside, I looked at them, they nodded and opened the door, I sent them away, and lit the lamps in the room, so I could see him better.

"Nate, I.....I'm sorry about this" I said, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks.

He stood up, chains around his arms and legs, so he couldn't move much further than a few inchs, he had a pleading look on his face.

I walked closer to him, and heard him say "Why? Why are you like them, the ones that are prosercuting my kind?"

I brushed my hand against his cheek, and kept it there.

"I didn't have a choice, they are my parents, my real parents, Nate"

He looked at me surprised "Morgan, there's something I need to tell you"

I moved my hand from his face, and looked away from him.

"What is it?"

"I love you Morgan" I turned back to him, surprised as hell.

"What, did you just say?" I said surprised and confused.

"I said, I love you Morgan" said Nate.

Nate's POV

The girl that I loved, she had went away thinking that I didn't love her, now I got my chance to tell her, I didn't particularly care whether she was a werewolf, she was still the same girl I loved.

I told her my feelings, she seemed so surprised.

"Morgan, I had my reason for not wanting you to be like me, I had smelt you, during the time you were with me, I could barely control myself, I wanted your blood so much, but I knew if I started to suck your blood, I wouldn't be able to stop myself, I didn't want to kill you".

I felt tears coming down my face, she walked up to me, her face a few inches away from mine, she wipped the tears away from my face.

I could feel her breathe on my lips, I had been controlling my urge for her, so long, I had missed kissing her, holding her in my arms, and lastly being able to tell her I love her.

My urges got the better of me, in one second she was just infront of me staring at me, now I was kissing her like I had never before.

She pulled away and got the keys from her pocket, "I have decided what to do, I am letting you stay with me", I looked at her face, and pulled her face to mine and kissed her more passionatly.

I was able to hold her more closely to me, I pushed her against the wall, I mean anyone that had been away from their loved one, would be like this, wanting more than they can get.

I wanted her, I wanted her everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy