Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 14

Morgan's POV

I told my mother and father about my decision to keep Nate around here, I don't think they were expecting it, but they allowed it.

I felt guilty towards Tristan, I know he was just thinking about my well-being, but I loved him and nothing could change that.

I was hoping not to bump into Tristan at this point, thankfully we arrived in my room without seeing Tristan.

I know word would get to him that I had released Nate and let him become my slave, although he knew that me and Nate had feelings for each other, he saw that quite clearly before.

I walked into my room seeing Nate standing there waiting for me, the moment the door was closed and locked.

I just thought hopefully no one would come in at this moment, I don’t think either of us can stop are selves.

I looked back at Nate, before I could get a sentence out, his lips were on mine, my lips moulding to his.

One moment we were kissing and Nate had me against the wall, then he had me in his arms, his lips never leaving mine until he placed me back on the bed.

He pulled away, or attempted to, he was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, I got close enough to get my lips on his, and wrap my arms around his neck, with my hands in his hair.

Things were starting to get more passionate, when we started kissing more passionately than we had before.

All the feeling's between us were changing and become whole.

We were both becoming one with each other.

We had finally proved our love to each other, I was so glad that the room was made with thick walls and a lock on my door.

I had fallen asleep with Nate’s arm around me.

I loved this feeling he gave me, I never wanted this to end.

Hopefully I could get him and myself somewhere, were we could be together with no one else telling us what to and not to feel.

Hours later.....

I woke up, still feeling Nate’s arm around me, I turned to look at him, his sleeping face was so calm and serene. I placed my hand on his cheek lightly, hoping not to wake him.

Obviously not succeeding, his eyes opened, he smiled when he saw me still laying next to him.
“Last Night......was amazing”, I nodded in agreement, I was speechless, I could feel him still in me.

Nothing and no one could stop this feeling we move had for each other.

The next morning came, I opened my eyes to see Nate awake and staring at me with loving eyes.

"I love you Morgan"

I was so surprised, but I was still glad he had said it, because it gave me my chance to tell her how I felt about him.

He kept waiting for my answer, I smiled at him and finally said "I love you too Nate"

Nothing could get better than this
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy
sorry i changed it a little if u dnt like it this way tell me