Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 17

Morgan’s POV
I ran back to the palace gate’s and transformed into my human self, they bowed, and opened the gates, I walked in, towards the door, there stood my father, my mother and Tristan.
“Where have you been young lady ?” asked my father seriously.
“Errr.....just....around the woods, I needed to think....things through”
He shook his head, “As a princess, you should think about trying not to lie to me, you will be grounded to your room after today, now go get to the meeting”
I bowed and said without emotion in my words “Yes father”
I couldn’t look them in the eyes, I was about to give something that I loved up, nothing could make this pain heal it’s self.
I walked beside my parents, Nate was there waiting for me, but he didn’t have his usual look, in his look, I could see how betrayed he felt and how lonely he now was, being in a place he cannot leave.
I was going to change that.
I walked slowly into the meeting as I sat down, I looked up at Nate and whispered something only his ears could hear.
“I’m sorry”
I looked around at the other ministers of the palace, glaring at Nate with hatred in their eyes.
“Let the meeting begin” a small boy said before walking out of the room.
I let a sigh and then stood up “I have something I want to say”
They looked at me, I turned to look at my parents they smiled and then nodded for me to continue with what I had to say.
“I would like to order that all vampire slave are to be released and let go”.
Everyone looked shocked, surprised and Nate horrified.
“If we want this war to end, then this must happen, we can’t keep them away from there homes and not expect them to fight against us because of it, this is my first order as princess”
I sat back down and waited for the agreement to come along.
I looked towards my parents and nodded, they nodded back and stood up.
“I agree with my daughter, we must release the vampire slaves back to their homes, if we want to finally end this war”
A bell rang and then the small boy walked back in and shouted “Meeting ended”
Everyone looked at me surprised, but still agreed and walked out the room.
I walked back to my room, I was to be locked away in my room for a week, but I was allowed to go out and send the vampires off.
I went into my room, Nate closely followed, I closed the door and turned back to him.
When I went into the forest Nate, I went to see your dad, he is waiting for you in the middle of the forest, and just to say I really do love you and I’m sorry for everything, all the pain I caused you, you can go now, you can leave this place”
He looked at me and began to turn to walk out, I quickly grabbed his arm and turned him, round before kissing him passionately.
I let him go, he looked surprised and then walked out the door.
As soon as he was out, I heard the door lock and I broke down.
I couldn’t believe what I had done to him and myself, I loved him so much.
Suddenly a letter was sent under the door, I picked it up and read it.
“To Morgan,
I love you too, with all my heart.
I’m sorry to leave you too.
May we meet again
Nate”
More and more tears exited my eyes.
I had let go of the one person I loved, when he had left, he left with part of me, the most important part......my heart.
2 Months later........
It has been 2 months since I last saw Nate, and another two years this was had gone on.
I have been trained by the best of the best warriors.
I had definatly changed over the years, after that day nothing between me and Tristan had happened, we now barely even talked to each, occasionally when we see each other there may be a hello.
I knew that Tristan was deeply sorry for what he had done, that had destroyed me and Nate, but somewhere deep inside of me I couldn’t forgive him, I don’t know why, I still loved him like a brother but things change, people change.
After time Tristan stopped trying to talk to me and eventually just married Mina, whether he wanted to or not.
After Nate left, I no longer showed any emotion .........to anyone.
Not even my parents, they didn’t know what was wrong with me, no one did.
The only person I really talked to was my mother, she saw how I felt about Nate, but still I could never tell her the whole story, I could not tell her everything that was wrong with me, not like I could with Nate.
The battle between Vampire and wolves was coming to an end, everyone saw that.
I was unbeatable on the battlefield.
After I had released the vampire slaves, things started to get easier, but something happened, I don’t even know what it was, but it changed the relationship between both vampires and wolves back to before.
No one knows what happened, it seemed that a part of a wolf rebellion, didn’t want to live with vampires, they wanted them destroying so decided to pose as the royal werewolf force and attack the vampire royalty.
That was the story I had been told, whether it was different or not, I didn’t know.
I went walking out in the forest reminiscing the old memories I loved.
I walked deep in the middle of the forest.
When all of a sudden a whisper came into my ear saying Run princess, people are coming!
I turned around to see who it was running towards me...........it was VAMPIRES!
I began to run, I ran to the direction of the palace, I looked behind and noticed no one was chasing me, I stopped and started to walk back.
That was the mistake I made.
I carried on walking straight until something came out of no-where and hit me on the back of my head, knocking me into the blackness or unconsciousness.
Mystery Vampires POV
We were lucky to be where we were today.
As we walked we sensed a presence, a wolf presence, we began to walk up slowly, until a strong wind came the girl looked behind and saw us, she was beautiful, why she didnt transform, we didn’t know, but she carried on running.
We stopped running but kept an eye, so we knew where she was.
She stopped running turning to see where we were, she saw nothing, hopefully.
She began to walk straight ahead.
I ran straight at her, knocking her unconscious.
We would bring her to the palace, we looked at her intently and soon saw who we had just knocked out, she was none other than the princess Morgan of the vampires, this was going to be good, with her we can finally destroy the werewolves and send them to extinction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, thanks to all those who have subscribed.
11 Subscribers =D
Hope more subscribe and comment please I want to no what others think bout my story