Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! chapter 19

Morgan’s POV
Things in life do tend to take me by surprise.
First there was your the girl to save the world.
Second you loved a vampire
Third your a princess.
Now I see the one person I loved and lost, before me.
I wished I could have made things better with me and him but it didn’t seem like much was going to change, I mean before I set him free, he hated me because he saw me kissing Tristan, nothing has gone right since then.
Now look where I am, in a room full of vampires who want nothing more than to destroy the werewolf race.
Lovely aint it ? (I bet you can sense the sarcasm in my voice)
As we danced he didn’t even once look me in the eyes, not that I would be able to tell I wasn’t looking him in the eye either, I was too scared, to think that he still hated me or something like that.
I finally looked up and saw his face, he just seemed to be looking at me.
The awkward silence went on until I heard his voice.
“Why are you here?”
I broke away from his arms and stopped dancing.
“Are you that dense, do you think I came here on my own free will?”
He rolled his eyes, “Seems like you haven’t changed”
I looked him in the eyes.
“Same to you too”
I walked to an empty space in the corner of the ballroom.
He followed me and stood next to me.
“What about you, what are you doing here?”
He smirked at me.
“The king is my uncle”
I looked at him surprised, “What?”
“Surprised much?”
I looked over to the king, there was a man next to him, he whispered something into the king’s ear, the king smiled and then looked he looked over at me.
Oh God I think that was bad news for me.
Silence then filled the room when the king walked up to the throne and sat down, everyone turned and waited for whatever news he may have to say to them all.
“I have good news for everyone, the war has ended, the king and queen of the werewolves are dead”
As soon as I heard the noise my whole body froze to the spot, everyone turned to me and smirked.
I had no expression, until tears began betraying me and started falling.
I fell to the ground, no one walked over to see if I was okay, no one here would care, all vampires wanted them dead.
I was probably next.
The anger in me, was beginning to build and build.
The guards around me started getting nervous of where I was looking and what I was about to do.
They had a reason to be, if the anger kept building like this in me, something bad would happen.
But technically it would be good for me, all the more chance to kill a few guard vampires.
The anger in me finally overflowed.
I roared and suddenly I was no longer on two legs but four legs.
I ran towards the guards and used my special power making them fall to there knees.
I could waste any time, I had to save that little girl.
I ran to the dungeon and got her out of the cage.
“We have to get out of here” I said in my wolf form.
We began to run to the exit, guards were finally on my tail, people were shouting and screaming to shut the door, not to let us escape.
The door was beginning to shut.
Both of us would never get through.
I stopped and she stopped next to me.
I grabbed her by the neck (in her wolf form) and threw her out of the door.
I shouted to her “Find help!”
The doors shut.
Guards raced over to me and shoved me onto the floor, and began kicking me, until black dots began dancing across my eyes.
Just before everything went black I saw Nate run over to them and order them to stop.
Things got pitch black quickly after that.
All I could think about was my parents, they.........they were dead.
But not all of the people in the palace could be dead, some could of survived.
They had to survive, I was going to be the one to save them, save them from the vampires that would want to kill them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I was having difficultly thinking what could happen next.
If anyone could give me a couple of ideas I would appreciate it!
Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and commented !
Look forward to the next one chapter, when I think of it lol =D