Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 3

Morgan's POV

As soon as I dropped the cup, all of there eyes went red, Nate walked up to me and said quite scaryily "Now now, Morgan, there was no need to waste some prefectly good blood", he gave me a sly smile.

"Milly, go get the maid in here please", Milly nodded and skipped out the room happily.

Lucky for her, she didn't see anything wrong with having a nice cup or BLOOD, they were vampires, they were used to it all.

Wait a second I was thinking, they cant of kidnapped me just to drink my blood, that was crazy.

Nate started laughing, he had heard what I said to myself, "Honest to God, what you think just cracks me up, Ha Haaaaa Haa!" he laughed so loudly.

I gave him the evil eye and said "Okay, you can stop laughing at me, it wasn't that funny, and FOR CHRIST SAKE STOP READING MY MIND!"

I moved back to the bed and layedon it, what was I going to do. How was I going to escape these people if they can hear my thoughts and God knows what else.

I was shaking my head "Why do I have to be a part of this, I'm just a human girl, nothing else"

The Old man shook his head "Oh no Morgan, you are so much more than you think, you and you alone will help thousands of people like us, you will save an entire race, all you need to do is become a vampire like us".

He smiled, I shook my violently "NO, No way, I am not becoming one of you, PERIOD!" I shouted "So you can take me back home now".

The Old man and Nate laughed and then the Old Man said "You seem to misunderstand me child, you don't have a choice of whether or not you become a vampire, you are here for one reason and one reason only, we can only stop this God forsaken war, with you help"

"My help? What can I possibly do that another girl couldn't?"

"You are special, you are destinted to become greater than what you would be in the human realm, you are lengendary, a phropecy has been passed down saying that a human girl, you, will stop the world and save the royal family from death, this is what no other girl but you can do".

Me! How can I save people, I can barely keep myself alive, I looked at them both and Milly came in with a middle aged women, she bowed to the old man and Nate and then came to where I had dropped the cup, she began clearing up the mess and then began wiping the blood up.

She finished clearing up bowed again and then walked out.

I don't know what to say anymore, they aaccept me to just say hell yeah turn me into a vampire, become a blood sucking monster .

As soon as Blood sucking monster came into my head, Nate pulled himself into a stance and hissed at me, yeah he hissed at me, "Who the fuck do you think your calling blood-sucking monster, you humans are more a monster than us?!"

His head pushed him back, he did one last growl and glare at me and then walked out of the room with Milly.

The father watched them leave and then turned to me, "I suggest you to watch what you think, Nate is very sensitive, to being called a monster".

"Why, isn't it the truth, you live of human blood"

He shook his head "For years now, we have only lived off animal blood, now I ask you nicely, watch what you think, I can't let Nate close up to the world just because of what THAT women and you think of us, now get comfortable, you may be here a while", he walked out the door and slammed it shut.

As soon as he was out the door, I pulled a tongue, but then a wave of guilt washed over me, What had he meant by THAT women, I hadn't meant it to offend him that badly.

WHAT THE HELL, I am beginning to feel sorry for a vampire, and the same vampire that just kidnapped me and is wanting me to be turned into a vampire.

Urghhhh What is going on here! I just want to go home!

Nate's POV

She called me and my family "Blood-sucking monsters".

As soon as she said that, I felt so hurt and ashamed to even think that she wasn't like that woman.

I changed my mind, she is exatly like that woman, well as least now I know, I know that I can no longer trust any human. Father was wrong they aren't different, they just the same lowly, selfish creatures and I certainly hope that, the girl sitting in my room dies a certain painful death, just like HER.

Morgan's POV

I knew, deep, down, deep deep down inside of me that I had to apogelise to Nate for what I had said earlier.

I walked out of the room, I walked over to the bannisters, I peeked down and saw that Nate was sitting on a couch down there.

I began to walk down slowly, I got to where he was sitting and he just got up and walked away, HE WAS AVOIDING ME!

I looked back down at the floor, I felt a surge of hurt come over me, I hated being avoided and ignored, it brought back THOSE memories.

Tears began overflowing over my eyes, I pulled my feet up and crouched into a ball and began to let my tears out.

Why did it have to be me who came here, I didn't want a part in this, I was being dragged here.

For some reason seeing Nate avoid me hurt me, ALOT, more than it had when my previous boyfriend had done it to me.

I suddenly felt someone sit down next to me, I looked up and it was Milly.

She smiled gently, she honestly looked so angelique, with her blonde curly hair.

I smiled back at her, she saw my tears and tears began to fall down on her face.

I became startled, I had just make a kid cry, I lifted my hand up and wiped away her tears "It nice that someone of your age, is crying with me, Thank you Milly".

She smiled at me again and said curiously "Why are you crying Big sister Morgan?"

I looked at her for a moment "No reason, just remembering old....horrible memories, that hurt me a long time ago".

I smiled at her and she leant over to me, she gave me a small hug, I hugged her back and smiled, then said "You know you giving me that hug has suddenly made me feel so much better, Thank you very much Milly".

She smiled at me so sweetly and said "Really, Oh your welcome Big sister".

She jumped off the couch and the pulled my hand to make me get up.

"Come on Big sister, I'll make you feel better, we can go play in my room", I smiled and then nodded.

We walked up to her room, and began playing with her dolls, giving each other make-over's and so much more that I wished I had someone like her when I was her age.

We would have been best friends.

Nate's POV

She had tried to talk to me before, I just walked away from her, I soon regretted it, I was just about to walk outside, when I heard her start crying, I walked back, and leant against the wall listening to her cry.

What had I done? I should have just talked to her, instead of acting like a child.

I saw Milly walk past me, knowing her she would probably go and see what was wrong with her, unlike me.

I heard Milly ask her what was wrong and she answered with "No reason, just remembering old....horrible memories, that hurt me a long time ago".

Something I had done to her, made her remember, maybe what I was thinking was wrong, maybe, JUST maybe, she was different.

As soon as I had seen her she made me feel so many different things, things other hadn't even been able to touch on.

She made me feel human.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy chapter 3!
rate and comment if u can ! =D